|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does the Queen ask Villanelle during their last visit together?
(a) Why did you leave?
(b) Do you still love me?
(c) Where have you been?
(d) Will you stay?
2. What is the name of the prosecuting attorney in Henri´s case?
3. What does Patrick talk about while he is sick?
(a) Killing himself.
(b) Killing Napoleon.
(c) Going back to Ireland.
(d) Going to hell.
4. What word does Domino write in the snow when Henri asks him to desert?
5. When Henri sees his daughter in the boat with Villanelle, what does he wonder?
(a) Where she got her red hair.
(b) Whether it is his kid.
(c) Whether he will ever see her.
(d) What her feet are like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Henri´s company marching in the beginning of Chapter 3?
2. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨This is a city of ________.¨
3. What is Patrick and the vivandiere eating when Henri comes to steal food for his departure?
4. How long does Villanelle travel with her husband before she leaves him?
5. When Villanelle´s husband finds her, what do they do to settle the score?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)