|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri kill Villanelle´s husband with?
(a) His bare hands.
(b) A gun.
(c) A knife.
(d) A rope.
2. What sound is Villanelle supposed to make to warn Henri of danger while he is in the Queen´s house?
(a) A seagull cry.
(b) A scream.
(c) A cough.
(d) A laugh.
3. What does Henri say the peasants do for the czar as Napoleon´s army comes?
(a) Kill each other.
(b) Commit suicide.
(c) Fight from their homes.
(d) Burn their own houses.
4. Why does Henri confess to the murder?
(a) To live comfortably.
(b) Because he believes in the truth.
(c) To get away from Villanelle.
(d) To protect Villanelle.
5. Where does Villanelle buy a house?
(a) Across from the Queen.
(b) In Moscow.
(c) In France.
(d) Next to her parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Villanelle teach Henri to do while they are in Venice?
2. What does Henri say about Villanelle if they were to marry?
3. What smell does Henri say that Bonaparte leaves behind?
4. FInish this sentence from Chapter 4: ¨Passion does not take ______ well¨.
5. After Henri kills Villanelle´s husband, what does he do?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)