|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has the Queen changed since Villanelle last saw her.
(a) She has grey hair.
(b) She is in a wheelchair.
(c) She is extremely thin.
(d) She has gained weight.
2. When Henri goes out on his own in Venice, how long is he lost for?
(a) 5 months.
(b) One week,
(c) 5 days.
(d) 3 days.
3. How is Domino injured in Chapter 3?
(a) Part of his face is blown away.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He has lost an eye.
(d) He has gone crazy.
4. What prison does Henri say Josephine waited for death in?
5. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨This is a city of ________.¨
6. How many languages does Villanelle learn how to speak in the years after she runs away from her husband?
7. What does the Jewish man want to exchange with the woman he meets on the street?
8. What smell does Henri say that Bonaparte leaves behind?
(a) Bad breath.
9. What do the peasants call the czar?
(a) ¨Little father¨.
(b) ¨Our Leader¨.
(c) ¨Our Father¨.
10. Why won´t the prosecuting attorney be bribed?
(a) He is a just man.
(b) He is too rich.
(c) He was a friend of the cook.
(d) He doesn´t believe in money.
11. What do Villanelle, Henri, and Patrick pose as while they are deserting?
12. What does the vivandiere tell Henri the Russians hide under?
(c) The czar.
13. Who does Henri know Villanelle´s husband as?
(a) The cook.
14. What quest has the Queen´s husband gone on in Chapter 4?
(a) To find his long lost love.
(b) To find the Holy Grail.
(c) To find the Mona Lisa.
(d) To fight Napoleon.
15. What does the Queen of Spades like to cook for Villanelle?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri find out that Villanelle cannot do while they are in Venice?
2. What does Villanelle teach Henri to do while they are in Venice?
3. What does Henri say the peasants do for the czar as Napoleon´s army comes?
4. After Henri kills Villanelle´s husband, what does he do?
5. Where is Henri wounded?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)