|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Henri wounded in Chapter 3?
(a) He is burned badly.
(b) He loses a leg.
(c) He loses an eye.
(d) He is kicked by a horse.
2. What question does the Queen ask Villanelle during their last visit together?
(a) Do you still love me?
(b) Will you stay?
(c) Where have you been?
(d) Why did you leave?
3. Finish this sentence from Chapter 4: ¨Victors lose when they _______."
(a) Run out of money.
(b) Make a mistake.
(c) Are tired of winning.
(d) Get lazy.
4. What is Villanelle happy she is unable to collect before she leaves in Chapter 3?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her wits.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her cards.
5. What is Patrick and the vivandiere eating when Henri comes to steal food for his departure?
6. Which of these voices does NOT haunt Henri?
(a) The cook.
(b) His father.
7. What does Henri kill Villanelle´s husband with?
(a) A knife.
(b) His bare hands.
(c) A gun.
(d) A rope.
8. How long does Villanelle travel with her husband before she leaves him?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four weeks.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two months.
9. How has the Queen changed since Villanelle last saw her.
(a) She has grey hair.
(b) She is extremely thin.
(c) She has gained weight.
(d) She is in a wheelchair.
10. How does Villanelle lose to her husband when he finds her?
(a) He doesn´t want money.
(b) He overpowers her.
(c) The pack is fixed.
(d) Her gun misfires.
11. What do Villanelle and Henri pose as while they are travelling together?
(a) Husband and wife.
(c) Brother and sister.
(d) Niece and nephew.
12. What does Henri find out that Villanelle cannot do while they are in Venice?
13. How many years does Villanelle say Henri served in the war?
14. Why does Villanelle´s husband want to take her back?
(a) She is valuable.
(b) She spat in his face.
(c) She can speak 5 languages.
(d) She belongs to the French.
15. When Henri goes out on his own in Venice, how long is he lost for?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 3 days.
(d) One week,
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri say is worse than watching his comrades die?
2. What does Henri say about Villanelle if they were to marry?
3. When Henri sees his daughter in the boat with Villanelle, what does he wonder?
4. What does Villanelle´s husband do after she loses to him?
5. Where is Henri at the start of Chapter 4?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)