|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the institution that Henri is sent to?
(a) San Servelo.
(b) San Franco.
(c) San Pedro.
(d) San Jose.
2. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨Not all men are as fortunate as _________."
3. What does Henri begin to have nightmares about?
(a) Napoleon dying.
(b) Villanelle getting hurt.
(c) The cook strangling him.
(d) His mother going crazy.
4. What is in the sixth room of the Queen´s house?
(c) The Queen.
(d) A tapestry.
5. What does Henri kill Villanelle´s husband with?
(a) A gun.
(b) A rope.
(c) A knife.
(d) His bare hands.
6. What sound is Villanelle supposed to make to warn Henri of danger while he is in the Queen´s house?
(a) A cough.
(b) A laugh.
(c) A scream.
(d) A seagull cry.
7. When Henri and Villanelle go to the casino, what does Villanelle say is upstairs?
(a) The manager´s office.
(b) The gambler´s club.
(c) A whipping room.
(d) The safe.
8. What does the vivandiere tell Henri the Russians hide under?
(d) The czar.
9. Where does Villanelle buy a house?
(a) In France.
(b) Across from the Queen.
(c) Next to her parents.
(d) In Moscow.
10. Why does Henri have a private room?
(a) He needs to be alone.
(b) He and Villanelle broke up.
(c) He upset the others.
(d) He is violent.
11. Who does Henri know Villanelle´s husband as?
(a) The cook.
12. What is Patrick and the vivandiere eating when Henri comes to steal food for his departure?
13. How is Domino injured in Chapter 3?
(a) Part of his face is blown away.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He has gone crazy.
(d) He has lost an eye.
14. How does Villanelle lose to her husband when he finds her?
(a) He doesn´t want money.
(b) He overpowers her.
(c) The pack is fixed.
(d) Her gun misfires.
15. How does Villanelle wear her hair when she is on the canal?
(a) In a hat.
(b) Always down.
(c) In a bun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What island is Napoleon sent to?
2. When Henri sees his daughter in the boat with Villanelle, what does he wonder?
3. What is Villanelle´s reaction when Henri kills her husband?
4. How many years does Villanelle say Henri served in the war?
5. What does Villanelle´s philosopher friend wear as a crown?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)