|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How many days is Villanelle gone for questioning?
2. What sound is Villanelle supposed to make to warn Henri of danger while he is in the Queen´s house?
a) A cough.
b) A laugh.
c) A scream.
d) A seagull cry.
3. What sign does Henri say Napoleon was born under?
4. What does the vivandiere tell Henri the Russians hide under?
c) The czar.
5. Why does Henri confess to the murder?
a) To get away from Villanelle.
b) Because he believes in the truth.
c) To live comfortably.
d) To protect Villanelle.
This section contains 460 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)