|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the vivandiere tell Henri the Russians hide under?
(b) The czar.
2. How many days is Villanelle gone for questioning?
3. What quest has the Queen´s husband gone on in Chapter 4?
(a) To find the Holy Grail.
(b) To fight Napoleon.
(c) To find the Mona Lisa.
(d) To find his long lost love.
4. Why does Villanelle decide to marry the meat man?
(c) To be closer to her enemy.
(d) To prevent going back to the casino.
5. Where is Henri at the start of Chapter 4?
(a) In an asylum.
(b) In a museum.
(c) In Villanelle´s house.
(d) On the canal.
6. What smell does Henri say that Bonaparte leaves behind?
(b) Bad breath.
7. What is the jar that Henri finds in the Queen´s house wrapped in?
(a) Villanelle´s uniform.
(b) A dress.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A towel.
8. When Villanelle sees the Queen on her balcony, how many years has it been since she last saw her?
9. Why does Villanelle tell Henri that a map won´t help him?
(a) Because maps often lie.
(b) Because Henri can´t read a map.
(c) Because they don´t make maps of Venice.
(d) Because it is a living city.
10. How many years does Villanelle say Henri served in the war?
11. What flowers does Henri say his mother used to dry on their roof?
12. When Henri goes out on his own in Venice, how long is he lost for?
(a) 5 days.
(b) One week,
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 days.
13. How does Villanelle wear her hair when she is on the canal?
(b) In a bun.
(c) Always down.
(d) In a hat.
14. How do Villanelle and Henri escape the scene of the crime without oars?
(a) They jump across the canal.
(b) Villanelle walks on the canal and pulls the boat.
(c) They swim.
(d) Villanelle swims and drags the boat.
15. What is Villanelle happy she is unable to collect before she leaves in Chapter 3?
(a) Her money.
(b) Her cards.
(c) Her heart.
(d) Her wits.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Henri confess to the murder?
2. Where does Villanelle buy a house?
3. Why does Villanelle´s husband want to take her back?
4. In the days after the murder, what do Villanelle and Henri do?
5. What is Villanelle´s reaction when Henri kills her husband?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)