|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, The Rock, pg. 145-160.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On New Year´s Eve, what burns Henri´s tongue?
(b) His dinner.
(c) Hot coffee.
(d) A communion wafer.
2. Why won´t the prosecuting attorney be bribed?
(a) He doesn´t believe in money.
(b) He is too rich.
(c) He is a just man.
(d) He was a friend of the cook.
3. When Villanelle leaves the Queen of Spades´house after their first date, what does she do?
(a) Leave Venice.
(b) Go back to work.
(c) Walk on the canal.
(d) Go for a boat ride.
4. What does Patrick steal for him and Henri to enjoy?
(a) A chicken.
(b) A loaf of bread.
(d) A bottle of cognac.
5. Why is Villanelle apprehensive about her first dinner date with the Queen of Spades?
(a) The Queen of Spades is married.
(b) The Queen of Spades is too beautiful.
(c) The Queen of Spades thinks she is a man.
(d) The Queen of Spades wants her to have a mustache.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the days after the murder, what do Villanelle and Henri do?
2. Finish this sentence from Chapter 3: ¨Not all men are as fortunate as _________."
3. How is Domino injured in Chapter 3?
4. Why does Villanelle name her lover the Queen of Spades?
5. What does the Queen of Spades say her husband deals in?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)