|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Emperor, pg. 16-32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Henri originally want when he joins the army?
(c) Flag raiser.
2. Who does Henri say he is going to kill when Louise asks him?
(a) The English.
(d) The enemy.
3. What is the height limit for Napoleons' servants?
(a) 5 feet.
(b) 4 feet.
(c) 4 and a half feet.
4. Why is Henri unable to secure his first choice of job in the army?
(a) His hands are not strong enough.
(b) He is not tall enough.
(c) He is not old enough.
(d) He is too old.
5. What does Henri say his village does at the end of every winter?
(a) Holds a bonfire.
(b) Sets fire to a house.
(c) Hangs a man.
(d) Roasts a pig.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was 'The Passion' written?
2. What does the narrator say Napoleon has a passion for?
3. What condition is the cook in when Napoleon first comes to their camp?
4. What did Patrick do before he was recruited by Napoleon?
5. How does Patrick feel about working for the French?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)