|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1, The Emperor, pg. 33-45.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Henri´s friend Patrick from?
2. Who does Patrick say he saw in the woods?
(a) A giant.
3. What does the narrator say Napoleon has a passion for?
(a) Short servants.
4. Who is Josephine sitting with when Henri serves her melon?
(d) Her father.
5. What does Henri´s mother give him as he leaves to go to war?
(a) A blessing.
(b) A bible.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the height limit for Napoleons' servants?
2. What does the cook use to surround the chicken he serves Napoleon?
3. Finish this sentence: ¨St Paul said it is better to marry than to ______.¨
4. What does Henri contemplate about snowflakes?
5. Where is Bonaparte´s Josephine from?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)