|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, The Zero Winter, pg. 77-93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Josephine sitting with when Henri serves her melon?
(b) Her father.
2. What does Henri contemplate about snowflakes?
(a) Their delicate nature.
(b) How they are all white.
(c) That they freeze in the sky.
(d) That every snowflake is different.
3. What does the homeless woman in Chapter 2 tell Villanelle to beware of?
4. What does Villanelle say the canals are always busy with?
(c) Vegetable boats.
5. How does David flatter Napoleon?
(a) He says that he is the most perfect human alive.
(b) He says he is the perfect height.
(c) He says his head is perfectly round.
(d) He tells him that he is his hero.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finish this sentence: "Christ lost consciousness at ______."
2. Finish this sentence about Napoleon: ¨He is repulsive and _______ by turns.¨
3. What does the vivandiere tell Henri the Russians hide under?
4. What color are the Queen of Spades´eyes?
5. Why doesn´t Villanelle want to work in the bakery?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)