1. Who is the author of 'The Passion'?
(a) Jennifer Winterson.
(b) Jeanette Peters.
(c) Jean Winters.
(d) Jeanette Winterson.
2. When was 'The Passion' written?
3. What is the quote that opens 'The Passion' taken from?
(a) Romeo and Juliet.
(b) The Tempest.
(d) Pride and Predjudice.
4. What does the narrator say Napoleon has a passion for?
(b) Short servants.
5. What is Henri's first commission?
(a) Neck wringer.
6. What is the height limit for Napoleons' servants?
(b) 4 and a half feet.
(c) 4 feet.
(d) 5 feet.
7. Finish this sentence: "He kept small servants and _________."
(a) Large horses.
(b) Tall wives.
(c) A large ego.
(d) Miniature ponies.
8. How many hands high was Napoleon's horse?
9. What does the cook use to surround the chicken he serves Napoleon?
10. What does the cook serve Napoleon´s chicken in?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A silver platter.
(c) A skull.
(d) A wooden bowl carved especially to fit chicken.
This section contains 3,920 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)