Chapter 1, The Emperor, pg. 1-15
1. Who is the author of 'The Passion'?
(a) Jeanette Peters.
(b) Jeanette Winterson.
(c) Jennifer Winterson.
(d) Jean Winters.
2. When was 'The Passion' written?
3. What is the quote that opens 'The Passion' taken from?
(a) The Tempest.
(b) Romeo and Juliet.
(d) Pride and Predjudice.
4. What does the narrator say Napoleon has a passion for?
(c) Short servants.
5. What is Henri's first commission?
(a) Neck wringer.
6. What is the height limit for Napoleons' servants?
(b) 4 and a half feet.
(c) 5 feet.
(d) 4 feet.
7. Finish this sentence: "He kept small servants and _________."
(a) Tall wives.
(b) A large ego.
(c) Miniature ponies.
(d) Large horses.
8. How many hands high was Napoleon's horse?
9. What does the cook use to surround the chicken he serves Napoleon?
10. What does the cook serve Napoleon´s chicken in?
(a) A helmet.
(b) A silver platter.
(c) A skull.
(d) A wooden bowl carved especially to fit chicken.
This section contains 3,920 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)