|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how long, does Faithful-Mother tell the drinkard and his wife that they must leave?
(a) A year and two months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Four years.
(d) One day.
2. What must you do to make the tapster's gift to the drinkard work?
(a) You heat it up.
(b) You shake it before use.
(c) You put it in water.
(d) You insert a key.
3. At the end of the chapter, what does Dance turn into?
(a) A cave.
(b) A river.
(c) A valley.
(d) A mountain.
4. What did the red king kill that caused the town to turn red?
(a) A red bird and red fish.
(b) A red tree.
(c) A red creature.
(d) A wizard.
5. How do the townspeople react to what "Invisible-Pawn" does when the drinkard offers him yams and corn as a thank you?
(a) They are mad at the drinkard and plan to revolt.
(b) They share recipes with "Invisible-Pawn."
(c) They celebrate with a feast.
(d) They don't care either way.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money is involved in the first case's conflict?
2. Who is "Invisible-Pawn"?
3. What does the tapster do for the drinkard and his wife?
4. What ultimately happens to the man with the sack?
5. What is the "Invisible-Pawn's" name?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)