|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does the drinkard help during the "natural disaster"?
(a) People from various towns and villages surrounding his house.
(b) Only people from his hometown.
(c) Only his family.
(d) Only his family and close friends.
2. How many creatures are in the bag with the drinkard and his wife?
3. What else does the drinkard do in case there are future difficulties?
(a) He charges for his help and saves the profits.
(b) He produces a second magic egg.
(c) He produces money and hides it.
(d) He builds a place to store food.
4. When the drinkard and his wife are captured and put in a bag, what are the other creatures in the bag like?
(a) Sticky like gum.
(b) Smooth as pebbles.
(c) Furry and soft.
(d) Sharp as sand paper.
5. What ultimately happens to the man with the sack?
(a) He is killed.
(b) He hides under the statue of the king for the rest of his life.
(c) He steals the drinkard's wife.
(d) He escapes town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drinkard use to help alleviate the damage caused by the "natural disaster."
2. From the second case the drinkard tries, what did the second wife do when her husband died unexpectedly?
3. How does the giant revive the creatures after the drinkard kills them?
4. What is the verdict for the second case?
5. What does the tapster do for the drinkard and his wife?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)