|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the wise king help the drinkard and his wife on their journey?
(a) He gives them extra juju.
(b) He gives them some money.
(c) He lends them three of his slaves.
(d) He tells them the shortest route to "Dead's Town."
2. What was in the center of the white tree?
(a) A large dance hall.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A park.
3. What does the drinkard turn himself into to escape from the "mountain-creatures"?
(a) A tiny kitten.
(b) A small stick.
(c) A wooden doll.
(d) A flat stone.
4. How does the drinkard put an end to the "natural disaster"?
(a) He plants his magic seeds.
(b) He sends a sacrifice to Heaven.
(c) He throws his magic egg in the river.
(d) He negotiates with Land.
5. What does "Hungry-Monster" cry?
(b) "Yummy in my tummy."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who figures out how to help the drinkard heal more quickly after he is beat up by the giant?
2. When the drinkard becomes a judge, what is his first case about?
3. What happens when the husband from case #2 comes back to life?
4. What does the tapster do for the drinkard and his wife?
5. Why does the man they are following make the drinkard and his wife carry his sack?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)