Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bridge that the drinkard and his wife cross?
(a) A ropes course.
(b) A stick in Faithful-Mother's hand.
(c) It is Faithful-Hands.
(d) A blanket that turns stiff.
2. What were the red people before they became red people?
(b) Blue people.
(c) Human beings.
3. The "natural disaster" that has affected the drinkard's hometown was the result of ________.
(a) An argument between Land and Dead's Town.
(b) An agreement between Dead's Town and Heaven.
(c) An argument between Heaven and Land.
(d) An agreement between Land and Dead's Town.
4. What does the tapster say he did the night he died?
(a) He climbed up a palm tree and hid there.
(b) He went home but realized that nobody could see or hear him.
(c) He left in search of his dead father.
(d) He floated straight to Dead's Town.
5. What happens when "Invisible-Pawn" is asked to bring firewood?
(a) He brings a few sticks.
(b) He brings so much that the town is full of it.
(c) He is lazy and does not bring any.
(d) He travels to another bush to get a special type.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man do on the morning of the seventh day of the parade?
2. How do the red people loose their redness?
3. What ultimately happens to the man with the sack?
4. At the end of the chapter, what does Dance turn into?
5. What does "Hungry-Monster" do with the wooden doll?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)