|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the drinkard make the rule that he would only serve people outside?
(a) He is hiding the tapster in his house.
(b) There are so many people visiting him and they are very pushy.
(c) The egg creats more when there is more open space.
(d) He wants to keep the egg a secret from them.
2. When Heaven and Land go hunting, what animal do they kill?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A hippopotamus.
(c) A bird.
(d) A goat.
3. Why is the drinkard kicked out of "Dead's Town"?
(a) He is too loud.
(b) He is too dangerous.
(c) He refuses to follow the rules.
(d) He falls and bleeds.
4. What pastime does the drinkard take up while in the white tree?
(a) Chess playing.
(c) Rock collecting.
5. What does the man do on the morning of the seventh day of the parade?
(a) He runs away from town.
(b) He kills the drinkard and his wife.
(c) He admits he is the real murderer.
(d) He kidnaps the king.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many creatures are in the bag with the drinkard and his wife?
2. What happens when the drinkard offers the "Invisible-Pawn" yams and corn as thanks for his work?
3. What does "Hungry-Monster" cry?
4. According to the tapster, why do "alives" and "deads" not live together?
5. What is the verdict for the first case?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)