|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After how long, does Faithful-Mother tell the drinkard and his wife that they must leave?
(a) One day.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two months.
(d) A year and two months.
2. How does the wise king help the drinkard and his wife on their journey?
(a) He gives them extra juju.
(b) He lends them three of his slaves.
(c) He tells them the shortest route to "Dead's Town."
(d) He gives them some money.
3. Why does the man they are following make the drinkard and his wife carry his sack?
(a) It is too heavy for him.
(b) He is trying to blackmail them.
(c) They owe him a favor from many years ago.
(d) He doesn't; they offer to help him.
4. What gift does the tapster give the drinkard?
(a) A magic egg.
(b) Palm tree seeds.
(c) A rare tapping tool.
(d) A new tapster.
5. What happens when the drinkard offers the "Invisible-Pawn" yams and corn as thanks for his work?
(a) "Invisible-Pawn" eats all the crops in town.
(b) "Invisible-Pawn" only eats yams.
(c) "Invisible-Pawn" refuses the offer.
(d) "Invisible-Pawn" only eats corn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the tapster say he did the night he died?
2. What does the tapster do for the drinkard and his wife?
3. How do the drinkard and his wife get more money?
4. What do the dead babies do?
5. What happens when the husband from case #2 comes back to life?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)