|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drinkard turn his wife into to escape from the "mountain-creatures"?
(a) A small stick.
(b) A wooden doll.
(c) A flat stone.
(d) A tiny kitten.
2. Who puts the drinkard and his wife in the huge bag?
(a) A giant.
(b) The red lady.
(c) A goat.
(d) A man.
3. How much money is involved in the first case's conflict?
(a) 100 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 1 pound.
4. How do the townspeople react to what "Invisible-Pawn" does when the drinkard offers him yams and corn as a thank you?
(a) They don't care either way.
(b) They celebrate with a feast.
(c) They share recipes with "Invisible-Pawn."
(d) They are mad at the drinkard and plan to revolt.
5. Why does the drinkard make the rule that he would only serve people outside?
(a) There are so many people visiting him and they are very pushy.
(b) He wants to keep the egg a secret from them.
(c) The egg creats more when there is more open space.
(d) He is hiding the tapster in his house.
6. What were the red people before they became red people?
(b) Human beings.
(d) Blue people.
7. On what day after turning red, did everyone in the town die to then settle in the red bush?
(a) The 7th day.
(b) The 3rd day.
(c) The 14th day.
(d) The 2nd day.
8. What does the tapster bring to the drinkard and his wife?
(d) New clothes.
9. How does the drinkard get his thirst quenched?
(a) He is given a new tapster.
(b) He finds a palm forest.
(c) He starts drinking water.
(d) He is given a small bottomless bottle.
10. The "natural disaster" that has affected the drinkard's hometown was the result of ________.
(a) An argument between Heaven and Land.
(b) An agreement between Dead's Town and Heaven.
(c) An argument between Land and Dead's Town.
(d) An agreement between Land and Dead's Town.
11. Why can't the slave escape the rain?
(a) Land has cursed him to never be dry again.
(b) No one will let them in their house because they fear he will bring them to Heaven.
(c) The drinkard has prohibited anyone in the town to help him, so he can not find cover.
(d) The rain only goes where he goes.
12. What happens after the drinkard re-gums the broken egg?
(a) The egg produces one million whips and flogs the ungrateful people.
(b) The eggs works good as new.
(c) Nothing, the egg still does not work.
(d) The egg only produces palm-wine.
13. What did the red king kill that caused the town to turn red?
(a) A red tree.
(b) A red bird and red fish.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A red creature.
14. When the drinkard becomes a judge, what is his first case about?
(a) A conflict between a professional thief and a vigilante.
(b) A conflict between two professional gamblers
(c) A conflict between a father and his son.
(d) A conflict between a debter and a debt collector.
15. From the second case the drinkard tries, what did the first wife do when her husband died unexpectedly?
(a) She went in search of a wizard.
(b) She stayed and guarded the dead husband's body.
(c) She did nothing.
(d) She died with her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the man they are following make the drinkard and his wife carry his sack?
2. What is the drinkard's hobby in the next town they go to after escaping "Hungry-Monster"?
3. What pastime does the drinkard take up while in the white tree?
4. Why can't Faithful-Mother accompany the drinkard and his wife on the rest of their journey?
5. What does the drinkard turn himself into to escape from the "mountain-creatures"?
This section contains 673 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)