Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the bridge that the drinkard and his wife cross?
(a) A ropes course.
(b) A stick in Faithful-Mother's hand.
(c) It is Faithful-Hands.
(d) A blanket that turns stiff.
2. What were the red people before they became red people?
(b) Blue people.
(c) Human beings.
3. The "natural disaster" that has affected the drinkard's hometown was the result of ________.
(a) An argument between Land and Dead's Town.
(b) An agreement between Dead's Town and Heaven.
(c) An argument between Heaven and Land.
(d) An agreement between Land and Dead's Town.
4. What does the tapster say he did the night he died?
(a) He climbed up a palm tree and hid there.
(b) He went home but realized that nobody could see or hear him.
(c) He left in search of his dead father.
(d) He floated straight to Dead's Town.
5. What happens when "Invisible-Pawn" is asked to bring firewood?
(a) He brings a few sticks.
(b) He brings so much that the town is full of it.
(c) He is lazy and does not bring any.
(d) He travels to another bush to get a special type.
6. What does the man do on the morning of the seventh day of the parade?
(a) He kills the drinkard and his wife.
(b) He runs away from town.
(c) He admits he is the real murderer.
(d) He kidnaps the king.
7. How do the red people loose their redness?
(a) The drinkard makes a deal with the wizard.
(b) The drinkard kills the red bird and red fish.
(c) The king dies.
(d) The king burns the red tree.
8. What ultimately happens to the man with the sack?
(a) He hides under the statue of the king for the rest of his life.
(b) He steals the drinkard's wife.
(c) He is killed.
(d) He escapes town.
9. At the end of the chapter, what does Dance turn into?
(a) A river.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A valley.
(d) A cave.
10. What does "Hungry-Monster" do with the wooden doll?
(a) He eats it.
(b) He breaks it.
(c) He throws it into the river.
(d) He gives it to his daughter.
11. What is the "Invisible-Pawn's" name?
(a) Give and Take.
(b) Catch and Release.
(c) Here and There.
(d) Come and Go.
12. What is the verdict for the first case?
(a) Someone is sentenced to death.
(b) Someone is sentenced to one year in prison.
(c) Someone is sentenced to life in prison.
(d) There is none because the case is postponed.
13. According to the tapster, why do "alives" and "deads" not live together?
(a) Because God prohibits it.
(b) Because each does things in opposite (and incorrect) ways.
(c) Because it is biologically impossible.
(d) Because there is not enough food.
14. How is the drinkard supposed to walk in "Dead's Town"?
(c) On his tiptoes.
15. Who puts the drinkard and his wife in the huge bag?
(a) A man.
(b) A giant.
(c) A goat.
(d) The red lady.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the drinkard's hobby in the next town they go to after escaping "Hungry-Monster"?
2. From the second case the drinkard tries, what did the third wife do when her husband died unexpectedly?
3. What does Faithful-Mother NOT give the drinkard and his wife when they leave?
4. Who is the power that creates the "natural disaster" that affects the drinkard's hometown?
5. How many dead babies do the drinkard and his wife meet on the road?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)