|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lady who brought the drinkard to the red bush?
2. How do the red people loose their redness?
(a) The drinkard makes a deal with the wizard.
(b) The king burns the red tree.
(c) The king dies.
(d) The drinkard kills the red bird and red fish.
3. What do the "mountain-creatures" love to do?
(b) Roll down the mountain.
(d) Hide in caves.
4. What did the red king kill that caused the town to turn red?
(a) A red bird and red fish.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A red creature.
(d) A red tree.
5. What does the drinkard turn himself into to escape from the "mountain-creatures"?
(a) A flat stone.
(b) A small stick.
(c) A wooden doll.
(d) A tiny kitten.
6. How much money is involved in the first case's conflict?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 100 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 1 pound.
7. Who joins the "mountain-creatures" in their favorite activity?
(a) The drinkard.
(b) The tapster.
(c) The red lady.
(d) The drinkard's wife.
8. What was the tapster called before he died?
9. What does Faithful-Mother NOT give the drinkard and his wife when they leave?
(a) A gun and ammunition.
(c) A map.
(d) A cutlass.
10. Who is "Invisible-Pawn"?
(a) The head of the bush creatures.
(b) The drinkard's son.
(d) The tapster.
11. What happens when "Invisible-Pawn" is asked to bring firewood?
(a) He brings so much that the town is full of it.
(b) He travels to another bush to get a special type.
(c) He brings a few sticks.
(d) He is lazy and does not bring any.
12. What happens when the drinkard offers the "Invisible-Pawn" yams and corn as thanks for his work?
(a) "Invisible-Pawn" eats all the crops in town.
(b) "Invisible-Pawn" only eats yams.
(c) "Invisible-Pawn" only eats corn.
(d) "Invisible-Pawn" refuses the offer.
13. Where do the drinkard and his wife go to get their heads treated?
(a) The stream.
(b) The medicine man.
(c) The garden.
(d) The hospital.
14. Who puts the drinkard and his wife in the huge bag?
(a) A man.
(b) The red lady.
(c) A giant.
(d) A goat.
15. Who is the king of the Red-Bush related to?
(a) The tapster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drinkard turn his wife into to escape from the "mountain-creatures"?
2. Where is the next town the drinkard and his wife go to after escaping "Hungry-Monster"?
3. What pastime does the drinkard take up while in the white tree?
4. When can "alives" enter Dead's Town.
5. What ultimately happens to the man with the sack?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)