|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From the second case the drinkard tries, what did the second wife do when her husband died unexpectedly?
(a) She went in search of a wizard.
(b) She did nothing.
(c) She stayed and guarded the dead husband's body.
(d) She died with her husband.
2. What pastime does the drinkard take up while in the white tree?
(b) Rock collecting.
(c) Chess playing.
3. What did the red king kill that caused the town to turn red?
(a) A red creature.
(b) A red bird and red fish.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A red tree.
4. What happens when "Invisible-Pawn" is asked to bring firewood?
(a) He is lazy and does not bring any.
(b) He brings so much that the town is full of it.
(c) He travels to another bush to get a special type.
(d) He brings a few sticks.
5. Where is the next town the drinkard and his wife go to after escaping "Hungry-Monster"?
(a) Alives' Town.
(b) His wife's hometown.
(c) Mixed Town.
(d) His hometown.
6. When the drinkard becomes a judge, what is his first case about?
(a) A conflict between a professional thief and a vigilante.
(b) A conflict between a father and his son.
(c) A conflict between two professional gamblers
(d) A conflict between a debter and a debt collector.
7. How do the red people loose their redness?
(a) The drinkard kills the red bird and red fish.
(b) The drinkard makes a deal with the wizard.
(c) The king burns the red tree.
(d) The king dies.
8. What does "Hungry-Monster" cry?
(b) "Yummy in my tummy."
9. What is the verdict for the first case?
(a) Someone is sentenced to death.
(b) Someone is sentenced to one year in prison.
(c) Someone is sentenced to life in prison.
(d) There is none because the case is postponed.
10. What gift does the tapster give the drinkard?
(a) A rare tapping tool.
(b) Palm tree seeds.
(c) A new tapster.
(d) A magic egg.
11. How long do the drinkard and his wife stay with the wise king?
(a) 15 days.
(b) 15 hours.
(c) 1.5 years.
(d) 5 hours.
12. What was the tapster called before he died?
13. What do the dead babies do?
(a) Beg for milk.
(b) Sing happy nursery rhymes.
(c) Beat with sticks the adults who pass by.
(d) Roll to their destinations.
14. What does the tapster bring to the drinkard and his wife?
(b) New clothes.
15. How many creatures are in the bag with the drinkard and his wife?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dead babies do the drinkard and his wife meet on the road?
2. What happens after the drinkard re-gums the broken egg?
3. How much money is involved in the first case's conflict?
4. How does the drinkard get out of "Hungry-Monster's" stomach?
5. What is the "Invisible-Pawn's" name?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)