|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does the drinkard do in case there are future difficulties?
(a) He charges for his help and saves the profits.
(b) He produces a second magic egg.
(c) He produces money and hides it.
(d) He builds a place to store food.
2. When does "Invisible-Pawn" do his work?
(a) At night.
(b) During siesta.
(c) At dusk.
(d) At noon.
3. What is the "Invisible-Pawn's" name?
(a) Here and There.
(b) Come and Go.
(c) Catch and Release.
(d) Give and Take.
4. What does the drinkard turn his wife into to keep her safe from "Hungry-Monster"?
(a) A tiny kitten.
(b) A piece of cloth.
(c) A wooden doll.
(d) A frog.
5. Why does the drinkard make the rule that he would only serve people outside?
(a) There are so many people visiting him and they are very pushy.
(b) The egg creats more when there is more open space.
(c) He wants to keep the egg a secret from them.
(d) He is hiding the tapster in his house.
6. Where do the drinkard and his wife go to get their heads treated?
(a) The stream.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The garden.
(d) The medicine man.
7. Who is "Invisible-Pawn"?
(a) The head of the bush creatures.
(b) The drinkard's son.
(d) The tapster.
8. When the drinkard becomes a judge, what is his first case about?
(a) A conflict between a professional thief and a vigilante.
(b) A conflict between two professional gamblers
(c) A conflict between a father and his son.
(d) A conflict between a debter and a debt collector.
9. When can "alives" enter Dead's Town.
(a) At dawn.
(c) At night.
(d) Between 4 and 6 p.m.
10. Who is the lady who brought the drinkard to the red bush?
11. Whom does the drinkard help during the "natural disaster"?
(a) Only people from his hometown.
(b) Only his family.
(c) Only his family and close friends.
(d) People from various towns and villages surrounding his house.
12. In the second case, which wife does the husband first pick when he is brought back to life?
(a) None, the third wife offers herself.
(b) His second wife.
(c) His first wife.
(d) His third wife.
13. What was in the center of the white tree?
(a) A park.
(b) A hospital.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A large dance hall.
14. What gift does the tapster give the drinkard?
(a) Palm tree seeds.
(b) A new tapster.
(c) A magic egg.
(d) A rare tapping tool.
15. What is the drinkard's hobby in the next town they go to after escaping "Hungry-Monster"?
(a) He helps at the post office and delivers important packages.
(b) He attends court and listens to cases.
(c) He takes up gambling again.
(d) He goes to the hospital and observes doctors.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the red people loose their redness?
2. Who puts the drinkard and his wife in the huge bag?
3. Why does the man they are following make the drinkard and his wife carry his sack?
4. How does the drinkard get his thirst quenched?
5. What is the bridge that the drinkard and his wife cross?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)