1. What was notable about the the protagonist's father?
His father was the richest man in their town.
2. As a child, what was the only type of money used in the protagonist's town?
3. The protagonist's siblings were all hard workers, but the protagonist was ____________________.
Occupied with drinking palm-wine.
4. What does the protagonist do when he finds the tapster dead?
He climbs a palm tree to tap palm-wine.
5. Why does the protagonist leave his town?
He leaves in search of the dead tapster.
This section contains 5,215 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)