Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Pages 191-207
1. What was notable about the the protagonist's father?
2. As a child, what was the only type of money used in the protagonist's town?
3. The protagonist's siblings were all hard workers, but the protagonist was ____________________.
4. What does the protagonist do when he finds the tapster dead?
5. Why does the protagonist leave his town?
6. What does the protagonist bring with him on his journey?
7. What is the protagonist's name?
8. To complete his first challenge, what does the drinkard turn himself into?
9. What "right thing" does the old man (a god) want the drinkard to bring back from the black-smith?
10. What does the old man (a...
This section contains 2,159 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)