|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 293-302.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to Dead's Town, the drinkard and his wife get lost and ask to follow a man with a sack. What is in the sack?
(a) The tapster.
(b) A dead prince.
(d) Nine creepy creatures.
2. What does the woman, who is held captive by Skull, have around her neck?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A cowrie.
(d) Some juju.
3. What does this character do in return for being forgotten by the king?
(a) He goes staight to the king to complain.
(b) He leaves Wraith Island.
(c) He clears the field himself to get some attention.
(d) He undoes all the work everyone else had done in the field.
4. Why does the drinkard turn himself into a bird?
(a) So he can fly over dangerous roads.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) Because his wife was also turned into a bird.
(d) So he can disguise himself.
5. Who is this year's annual sacrifice in the red bush?
(a) The drinkard's wife.
(b) The drinkard.
(c) The red lady.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does the drinkard and his wife meet personally the night, after meeting the king?
2. What does the protagonist bring with him on his journey?
3. How do the red people loose their redness?
4. What happens when the drinkard offers the "Invisible-Pawn" yams and corn as thanks for his work?
5. Who is Zurrjir?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)