|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 223-230.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Death when the drinkard reaches his house?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In his house.
(c) In his yam garden.
(d) By the river.
2. Who do the townspeople want to exile?
(a) The complete gentleman.
(b) The drinkard.
(c) The woman.
3. What is NOT true about the market's owner?
(a) He has a strange moustache.
(b) His head is small like a baby's.
(c) He has no foot.
(d) He jumps instead of walks.
4. What does the drinkard turn himself into to escape the creatures in "No road--out to travel from bust to bush to the Dead's town"?
(b) A fire.
(c) Hot water.
(d) A tornado.
5. What is the drinkard's financial situation when he meets Drums, Song, and Dance?
(a) He is financially stable.
(b) He is very rich.
(c) He is penniless.
(d) It is not specified.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the drinkard turn himself into a bird?
2. Who gave the drinkard the juju he uses to turn himself into a large bird?
3. The protagonist's siblings were all hard workers, but the protagonist was ____________________.
4. What is the bed in Death's house made of?
5. What do the creatures do when the drinkard transforms himself in "No road--out to travel from bust to bush to the Dead's town"?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)