|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the "half-bodied baby" appear?
(a) From a tree.
(b) Out of a bush.
(c) On the road.
(d) From the ashes.
2. What is the drinkard's financial situation when he meets Drums, Song, and Dance?
(a) He is penniless.
(b) He is financially stable.
(c) It is not specified.
(d) He is very rich.
3. What won't "half-bodied baby" let his parents do?
(a) Talk or sleep.
(b) Eat or sleep.
(c) Talk or laugh.
(d) Eat or laugh.
4. The "half-bodied baby" commands his mother to _________.
(a) Carry him in her arms.
(b) Carry him on her shoulders.
(c) Carry him on her back.
(d) Carry him on her head.
5. How long ago did the tapster leave the town where the drinkard thought he'd find him?
(a) 2 days ago.
(b) 10 hours ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What must happen so the woman can eat and speak again?
2. Why does the drinkard turn himself into a bird?
3. What does the woman, who is held captive by Skull, have around her neck?
4. Where is Death when the drinkard reaches his house?
5. What "right thing" does the old man (a god) want the drinkard to bring back from the black-smith?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)