|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does wife forget in the ashes?
(a) Her gold trinket.
(b) Her silver pendant.
(c) Her ring.
(d) A photo album.
2. Zurrjir is described as a "wonderful" child because ________.
(a) He has the special power to creat palm-wine out of water.
(b) He helps out in the kitchen.
(c) If one hundred men tried to fight him, he is so strong he would just flog them away.
(d) If there were a famine, he would travel miles to find and bring back food for his family.
3. Who dies in the fire that the drinkard starts?
(b) The complete gentleman.
(c) The drinkard's son.
(d) The woman's father.
4. About how much does "half-bodied baby" weight by the time the drinkard starts carrying him?
(b) 280 lbs.
(c) 28 lbs.
(d) 2,800 lbs.
5. What happens when the woman gets off the bullfrog?
(a) She disappears.
(b) Her scarf starts to choke her.
(c) The cowrie starts screaming.
(d) Her necklace breaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What won't "half-bodied baby" let his parents do?
2. When his parents do not listen to him, "half-bodied baby" commands that they _________.
3. Which description is NOT true about "half-bodied baby"?
4. What is NOT true about the "complete" gentleman?
5. What does "Zurrjir" mean?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)