|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old man (a god) give the drinkard to catch Death?
(a) A black bag.
(b) Some garlic.
(c) A spear.
(d) A net.
2. When his parents do not listen to him, "half-bodied baby" commands that they _________.
(a) Be unable to eat or breathe.
(b) Be blinded and silenced.
(c) Be blinded and unable to breathe.
(d) Be silenced and unable to breathe.
3. Which description is NOT true about "half-bodied baby"?
(a) He is always hungry.
(b) He is getting heavier.
(c) He is growing long hair.
(d) He never sleeps.
4. After meeting Drums, Song, and Dance, what does the drinkard do for five days?
(a) He sleeps.
(b) He eats.
(c) He dances.
(d) He pays the tambourine.
5. To complete his first challenge, what does the drinkard turn himself into?
(a) A dog.
(b) A frog.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the drinkard turn himself into after they get to the river and cut down a tree?
2. What does the protagonist bring with him on his journey?
3. Where does the "half-bodied baby" appear?
4. Where does Skull live?
5. Why does the drinkard cry when he first sees the complete gentleman?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)