|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the drinkard light on fire?
(a) A palm-wine tree.
(b) Skull's hole.
(c) The town hall.
(d) The building where Zurrjir sleeps.
2. What does wife forget in the ashes?
(a) Her ring.
(b) Her silver pendant.
(c) Her gold trinket.
(d) A photo album.
3. As a child, what was the only type of money used in the protagonist's town?
4. The "half-bodied baby" commands his mother to _________.
(a) Carry him on her head.
(b) Carry him on her shoulders.
(c) Carry him in her arms.
(d) Carry him on her back.
5. What happens when the woman gets off the bullfrog?
(a) Her necklace breaks.
(b) Her scarf starts to choke her.
(c) The cowrie starts screaming.
(d) She disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Zurrjir?
2. What did Zurrjir love to do?
3. What does the woman's father finally tell the drinkard?
4. What does the woman witness as she follows the "complete" gentleman into the forest?
5. How long ago did the tapster leave the town where the drinkard thought he'd find him?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)