|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 207-217.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Skull live?
(a) Under a big rock.
(b) In a hole.
(c) In the side of a hill.
(d) Inside a rotting log.
2. What does the drinkard change himself into as he and the woman escape from Skull?
(a) A tiny kitten.
(b) A bullfrog.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A sparrow-like bird.
3. What is the bed in Death's house made of?
(b) Human hair.
(d) Human bones.
4. What happens when the drinkard brings Death to the old man (a god)?
(a) The old man and his wife run away in fear.
(b) The old man and his wife both die.
(c) Death kills everyone in the town.
(d) The old man tells the drinkard where the tapster is.
5. Who figures out how to help the woman eat and speak again?
(a) Her father.
(c) The complete gentleman.
(d) The drinkard.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the townspeople want to exile?
2. Why does the protagonist leave his town?
3. What does the drinkard light on fire?
4. Who does the woman marry?
5. Who dies in the fire that the drinkard starts?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)