|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 285-293.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the man with eyes in back of his knees chase the drinkard and his wife?
(a) They took a cola from the image of a basket.
(b) They made fun of his odd body.
(c) They stole his cowrie, which had fallen on the ground.
(d) They knew each other from the drinkard's home town.
2. What does the tapster do for the drinkard and his wife?
(a) He finds them a new tapster.
(b) He builds a hut for them outside of "Dead's Town."
(c) He convinces the head of "Dead's Town" to let them stay.
(d) He gets them a ride to their home town.
3. Why does the drinkard turn himself into a bird?
(a) Because his wife was also turned into a bird.
(b) It was an accident.
(c) So he can disguise himself.
(d) So he can fly over dangerous roads.
4. What happens to the woman's thumb?
(a) It shrivels into a raisin.
(b) It is cut off by Skull.
(c) It swells up and a baby is born from it.
(d) It turns green.
5. On what day after turning red, did everyone in the town die to then settle in the red bush?
(a) The 7th day.
(b) The 14th day.
(c) The 2nd day.
(d) The 3rd day.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was in the center of the white tree?
2. Before entering the white tree, what do the drinkard and his wife do?
3. What is the bridge that the drinkard and his wife cross?
4. What is the "Invisible-Pawn's" name?
5. What "right thing" does the old man (a god) want the drinkard to bring back from the black-smith?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)