|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 217-223.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What "right thing" does the old man (a god) want the drinkard to bring back from the black-smith?
(a) A key.
(b) A bell.
(c) A tool.
(d) A candlestick.
2. Who dies in the fire that the drinkard starts?
(a) The drinkard's son.
(b) The woman's father.
(d) The complete gentleman.
3. How long ago did the tapster leave the town where the drinkard thought he'd find him?
(a) 2 days ago.
(b) 10 hours ago.
(c) 2 years ago.
(d) 10 years ago.
4. Where is Death when the drinkard reaches his house?
(a) By the river.
(b) In his house.
(c) On the roof.
(d) In his yam garden.
5. Who do the townspeople want to exile?
(a) The drinkard.
(b) The complete gentleman.
(d) The woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the woman's father finally tell the drinkard?
2. What is the drinkard's financial situation when he meets Drums, Song, and Dance?
3. What does the drinkard change the woman into as they escape from Skull?
4. Where did the tapster go after leaving town?
5. What does Skull make the woman sit on?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)