|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Chapter 25 take place?
(a) An IRS vault.
(b) A civilian home.
(c) An examination room.
(d) A state capitol.
2. What does David see Stecyk do at the end of Chapter 24?
(a) Stealing money from a vault.
(b) Beating someone in his office.
(c) Trying to conform another worker.
(d) Sleeping on the floor.
3. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He was kicked out of them.
(b) He couldn't afford them.
(c) He wanted to be closer to home.
(d) He kept changing his major.
4. At the end of Cusk's training in Chapter 27, how does Cusk respond to the training?
(a) He seems to understand it.
(b) He does not understand it.
(c) He wants to become a trainer.
(d) He starts to dislike it.
5. In Chapter 30, what stands out most to Sylvanshine about Glendenning?
(a) The effectiveness of his team members.
(b) The amount of money he makes.
(c) His recent promotion.
(d) His relationship with Lehrl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are IRS performance quotas described in Chapter 27?
2. What emotional reaction does the narrator say is not associated with phantoms in Chapter 26?
3. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
4. How does Sylvanshine describe examinations to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
5. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)