Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He couldn't afford them.
(b) He wanted to be closer to home.
(c) He kept changing his major.
(d) He was kicked out of them.
2. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(b) His father.
(c) No one.
(d) His mother.
3. In Chapter 30, what example of outdated material does Sylvanshine talk about with Reynolds?
(a) Adding machines.
(b) Push carts.
(c) Punch cards.
(d) Wall computers.
4. What emotional reaction does the narrator say is not associated with phantoms in Chapter 26?
5. In Chapter 22, what happens after David's father's death?
(a) David is unable to ride trains.
(b) There are a series of lawsuits.
(c) David is awarded money from the head of public transportation.
(d) The newspaper calls to interview David.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when David sits next to Cusk on the IRS van?
2. Why is David's father in a rush to leave Libertyville in Chapter 22?
3. In Chapter 24, what part of David's van ride does he describe the most?
4. Why does David's father put his arm in the train door in Chapter 22?
5. Why does the Peoria REC rely on Martinsburg?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)