|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 34 consist of?
(a) IRS formulas.
(b) IRS return codes.
(c) IRS form numbers.
(d) IRS penalties.
2. In Chapter 23, what does the narrator describe?
(a) A dream.
(b) A past memory.
(c) A wish.
(d) A book.
3. In Chapter 24, what does David note about the van that picks him up?
(a) It was all black.
(b) It was a new model.
(c) It was a tax seizure.
(d) It had bullet proof windows.
4. How does Sylvanshine describe examinations to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
(a) The money they create.
(b) The amount of time they take.
(c) The process that takes place.
(d) The emotions that occur during them.
5. In Chapter 27, what do the officials of the Peoria REC say about the filings they look for to avoid calling them "profitable"?
(a) "Full of issues".
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 32, what does the IRS examiner ask someone to do over the phone?
2. In Chapter 27, what amount of returns are said to be possible audits?
3. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
4. Where does David say he lived after he was hired by the IRS?
5. In Chapter 22, why does David go to Libertyville with his father?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)