|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 26, which is the oldest phantom?
2. What role does Manshardt have with the IRS?
(a) Group manager.
(b) Childcare worker.
(c) Supervising agent.
(d) File clerk.
3. Why does David's father's arm get stuck in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) Because David's father moves too slow.
(b) Because David's father won't remove his arm.
(c) Because of a malfunction with the train.
(d) No one knows.
4. Where is Sylvanshine in Chapter 30?
(a) Somewhere in New York.
(b) It is unknown.
(c) Washington, D.C.
5. What does David say happened to his mother in 1971?
(a) She moved away from his family.
(b) She asked his father for a divorce.
(c) She started working a job.
(d) She had a nervous breakdown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
2. In Chapter 30, where does Sylvanshine get the facts from that he shares with Reynolds?
3. At the end of Cusk's training in Chapter 27, how does Cusk respond to the training?
4. Why does David feel confused in Chapter 27?
5. Where does Chapter 25 take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what worries Cusk most about his training?
2. Why is Lehrl's office so important to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
3. How does David's father's arm get stuck in the train?
4. What is the relationship between the Peoria REC and Martinsburg?
5. Why does Sylvanshine talk to Reynolds over the phone in Chapter 30?
6. How does David's early IRS training differ from Cusk's?
7. In Chapter 22, why does David take a long time getting to the train?
8. In Chapter 33, how does Lane Dean Jr. perform his work?
9. How does David describe the van ride after he is hired by the IRS?
10. How do IRS workers know of the phantoms?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)