|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what does David say was his drug of choice when he was younger?
(c) Chemical stimulants.
(d) Prescription drugs.
2. In Chapter 26, how many phantoms are discussed?
3. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(a) His mother.
(b) No one.
(d) His father.
4. In Chapter 30, what is Sylvanshine's job?
(a) Audit management.
(b) Paper organizing.
(c) Return filing.
(d) Fact findings.
5. What does Chapter 25 describe?
(a) The weather.
(b) The roles people play.
(c) The pay scale for government employees.
(d) The items in the room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 30, where does Sylvanshine get the facts from that he shares with Reynolds?
2. In Chapter 24, what part of David's van ride does he describe the most?
3. In Chapter 22, what makes David interested in tax and tax law?
4. In Chapter 30, how does Sylvanshine describe Lehrl's future office?
5. Why does the Peoria REC rely on Martinsburg?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what details does David give to explain his parents' divorce?
2. What is Chapter 25 about?
3. What is the relationship between the Peoria REC and Martinsburg?
4. What are IRS phantoms?
5. Why is Lehrl's office so important to Reynolds in Chapter 30?
6. Why doesn't David exit the van in Chapter 24 with the other people?
7. How do the IRS employees entertain themselves in Chapter 32?
8. In Chapter 27, what worries Cusk most about his training?
9. What happens with the lawsuits that follow David's father's death?
10. In Chapter 27, why is the word "profitable" not used officially?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)