Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, what makes David interested in tax and tax law?
(a) His father's death.
(b) From sitting in on the wrong class at college.
(c) An article in the newspaper.
(d) The advice of his mother.
2. Where does Cusk run off to during a break in Chapter 27?
(a) The basement.
(b) The bathroom.
(c) The hallway.
(d) The parking lot.
3. What year do David's parents divorce?
4. At the end of Cusk's training in Chapter 27, how does Cusk respond to the training?
(a) He wants to become a trainer.
(b) He seems to understand it.
(c) He does not understand it.
(d) He starts to dislike it.
5. In Chapter 35, what worries the narrator?
(a) A woman's footsteps.
(b) Manshardt's humming.
(c) The ticking of a clock.
(d) The stare of an infant.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, what do the officials of the Peoria REC say about the filings they look for to avoid calling them "profitable"?
2. In Chapter 27, what does Cusk do during his break?
3. In Chapter 30, who is Sylvanshine most interested in while talking with Reynolds?
4. What IRS hiring event takes place in Chapter 27?
5. How does Cusk feel when he returns from his break in Chapter 27?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)