|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, why does David say he switched colleges often?
(a) He couldn't afford them.
(b) He was kicked out of them.
(c) He kept changing his major.
(d) He wanted to be closer to home.
2. In Chapter 23, what does the narrator describe?
(a) A dream.
(b) A book.
(c) A past memory.
(d) A wish.
3. Where does Cusk run off to during a break in Chapter 27?
(a) The basement.
(b) The hallway.
(c) The parking lot.
(d) The bathroom.
4. In Chapter 22, who does David blame his parents' divorce on?
(a) No one.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
5. In Chapter 22, why does David say he grew up knowing some tax laws?
(a) His father was an accountant.
(b) His family was audited twice.
(c) His mother worked for the IRS.
(d) He did not grow up knowing tax laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 25 describe?
2. What emotional reaction does the narrator say is not associated with phantoms in Chapter 26?
3. What does the narrator say Cusk is avoiding in Chapter 27?
4. How does David's father die after his arm is stuck in the train in Chapter 22?
5. In Chapter 30, how does Sylvanshine describe Lehrl's future office?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)