|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David first talk about in the beginning of Chapter 22?
(a) Movies of the 1920s.
(b) Pop culture.
(c) War history.
(d) His family tree.
2. In Chapter 24, what does David notice as he walks through the IRS REC building?
(a) Leaky pipes.
(b) Locked doors.
(c) Broken light bulbs.
(d) Outdated equipment.
3. What does Chapter 34 consist of?
(a) IRS penalties.
(b) IRS formulas.
(c) IRS return codes.
(d) IRS form numbers.
4. Why does David's father put his arm in the train door in Chapter 22?
(a) To let someone get off the train.
(b) It is an accident.
(c) Because he is angry.
(d) To hold it open for David.
5. In Chapter 22, what word does David use to describe himself in his youth?
(a) A stoner.
(b) A fool-a-tron.
(c) A wastoid.
(d) A mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 27, where does Cusk sit?
2. In Chapter 27, what amount of returns are said to be possible audits?
3. In Chapter 24, who is the last person on the van once it arrives at the IRS building?
4. In Chapter 30, how does Sylvanshine describe Lehrl's future office?
5. In Chapter 23, what does the narrator describe?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)