|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, who does the girl run away with?
(a) Her mother's boyfriend.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her mother.
2. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
3. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
4. In Chapter 15, what opinion does the narrator have about Claude's psychic ability?
(a) The narrator does not believe in the psychic ability.
(b) The narrator believes in the psychic ability.
(c) The narrator is neutral toward the psychic ability.
(d) The narrator says nothing about the psychic ability.
5. Who does Claude Sylvanshine work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The ATF.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The IRS.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the main topic of Chapter 11?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
3. How does the author present the quoted interviews in Chapter 14?
4. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 9, what does the author point out about televisions?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)