|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
(a) The previous president.
(b) The head of the IRS.
(c) Some previous IRS protocols.
(d) The role of women in the IRS.
2. How does Lowtis feel in Chapter 20?
3. In Chapter 6, what upsets Dean most about his relationship with his girlfriend?
(a) Their arguments.
(b) Their distance from each other.
(c) Their lack of money.
(d) Their personal beliefs.
4. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
(a) Because of a robbery.
(b) Because of overgrown grass.
(c) Because of a barking dog.
(d) Because of lost mail.
5. How are the interviews in Chapter 14 described?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dean's main concern in Chapter 6?
2. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
3. In Chapter 9, what does the author say was once pitted against efficacy?
4. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
5. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)