|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
2. In Chapter 9, what name does the author give the society he lives in.
(a) Information society.
(b) Entertainment society.
(c) Government society.
(d) Game society.
3. In Chapter 10, who justifies the role of large organizations?
(a) The organizations themselves.
(b) The author himself.
(c) No one.
(d) The government.
4. What is Merrill's middle name?
5. In Chapter 19, what is one main reason given for the problems of America?
(a) A lack of immigration controls.
(b) Not enough private sector jobs.
(c) Too many government employees.
(d) A lack of Civics classes in school.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
2. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
3. What is revealed to be a joke in Chapter 14?
4. In Chapter 18, how does Glendenning feel about Desk Names?
5. In Chapter 14, how are Stecyk's interviews described by the IRS?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)