|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
(a) To kill time.
(b) To find a job.
(c) To increase understanding.
(d) To undermine elected officials.
2. What name does the author give himself in Chapter 9?
(a) David Wallace.
(b) David Foster.
(c) David Foster Wallace.
(d) Foster Wallace.
3. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
4. Why is the taxpayer being interviewed in Chapter 21?
(a) To get them to pay taxes.
(b) To return money to them.
(c) To confuse them.
(d) To play a trick on them.
5. How does Lowtis feel in Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is given to the interview files in Chapter 14?
2. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 9, what year does the author say it is?
4. How does Chapter 1 explain the plot of this novel?
5. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)