|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, where is Claude reassigned?
2. In Chapter 14, what rank do the prebriefer's have?
3. In Chapter 9, who does the author blame for problems with editing this novel?
4. Why does Lowtis confront his neighbor in Chapter 20?
(a) Because of a robbery.
(b) Because of overgrown grass.
(c) Because of a barking dog.
(d) Because of lost mail.
5. Why is Lane outside of the office in Chapter 16?
(a) It is a weekend.
(b) He is in the office.
(c) It is a lunch break.
(d) He is going to court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Claude travel in Chapter 2?
2. How does Claude's ranking compare with Reynold's ranking in Chapter 2?
3. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
4. In Chapter 14, what does one interviewee say was the basis of IRS agent performance review in the past?
5. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)