|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what does the character try to attribute his sweating to?
2. In Chapter 9, what does the author point out about televisions?
(a) They are frightening to him.
(b) They are government run.
(c) They are everywhere.
(d) They are getting larger.
3. What feeling does the author add to Mr. Glendenning's quote in Chapter 9?
4. Who is meant to review the interviews in Chapter 14?
(a) Business owners.
(b) American citizens.
(c) New hires.
(d) The president.
5. In the beginning Chapter 6, how old is Dean?
(a) An adult.
(b) A teenager.
(c) A baby.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, what does the author say is the IRS' biggest strength?
2. In Chapter 9, where does the author say he kept his notes for this novel?
3. Why doesn't Dean break up with his girlfriend in Chapter 6?
4. How does Claude know Reynolds?
5. In Chapter 5, how do other people react to the man?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)