|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 through 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is described in Chapter 10?
(a) Influential literature.
(b) Government hierarchy.
(c) Bureaucratic systems.
(d) The IRS.
2. In Chapter 19, how are the speakers identified?
(a) By job title.
(b) By full name.
(c) Most of them are not identified.
(d) By social security number.
3. How do higher temperatures affect the character in Chapter 13?
(a) Sometimes they make him sweat less.
(b) They cause him to panic.
(c) Sometimes they make him sweat more.
(d) They make him tired.
4. In Chapter 13, what part of the character's body is not affected by the sweat attacks?
(a) His back.
(b) No part is unaffected.
(c) His feet.
(d) His hair.
5. Why does the author suggest researching government documents in Chapter 9?
(a) To increase understanding.
(b) To kill time.
(c) To undermine elected officials.
(d) To find a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 9, why does the author single out the year 1985?
2. In Chapter 3, how many men are in the car?
3. What type of psychic is Claude?
4. In Chapter 17, what are IRS jobs compared to?
5. In Chapter 9, who does the author say did most of the editing of this novel?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)