|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do for the first time in a long time after he gets a book from a cellmate?
2. What does Selena discover during her visit for research on the case?
(a) A disturbing painting by Emily.
(b) A disturbing essay by Emily.
(c) She sees no signs of depression in Emily's work.
(d) Nothing of relevance.
3. When is Emily's gravestone installed?
(a) On the six-month anniversary of her death.
(b) On the one-year anniversary of her death.
(c) Three months after her death.
(d) On her birthday.
4. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
(a) An anniversary dinner for Gus and himself.
(b) A birthday lunch for Kate.
(c) A get-together with Michael and Melanie.
(d) A birthday lunch for Chris.
5. How does Jordan explain the bullet path in Emily's head?
(a) He says the gun could have slipped.
(b) Emily could have had someone other than Chris help her.
(c) A robber could have shot her.
(d) The bullet path was incorrectly determined.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delaney hope to establish through the witness called after the medical examiner?
2. What kind of relationship does Gus have with Michael?
3. What does the information Chris imparts help Jordan decide?
4. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
5. Where does Chris get the gun?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)