|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Chris and Steve move?
(a) Minimum-security prison.
(b) They don't move.
(c) Maximum-secuirty prison.
(d) Medium-security prison.
2. Why does Chris agree to help Emily?
(a) He thinks that she will change her mind on her own.
(b) He will do anything she wants.
(c) He thinks that he can talk her out of it.
(d) He feels the same way as she does.
3. What do the Golds say to the Hartes after the trial?
(a) They cannot be friends with them.
(b) They are sorry.
(c) They are sorry that Chris is not in jail.
(d) They don't say a word.
4. What does Delaney hope to establish through the witness called after the medical examiner?
(a) That Emily intended to die.
(b) That Emily was murdered by someone other than Chris.
(c) That Emily's death was accidental.
(d) That Emily didn't intend to die.
5. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
(c) Detective Marrone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
2. What does Melanie do at Emily's grave?
3. What does Marrone admit about evidence against Chris?
4. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
5. What do Chris and Emily argue about once they are back together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Chris' decision to tell his father not to visit him again reveal?
2. Why does Michael decide to testify for the defense?
3. How does Detective Marrone present evidence at the trial?
4. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
5. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
6. What does Jordan stress during the summation?
7. Why does Chris refuse to talk about the night of Emily's death with Michael?
8. How does Michael's decision to testify for the defense affect his marriage?
9. What does Emily's artwork show?
10. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)