|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
(a) Mental abuse.
(b) Sexual assault.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Physical abuse.
2. What does Emily's friend think of her suicide?
(a) It's shocking and unexpected.
(b) It's shocking but she knew that Emily was depressed.
(c) She knew Emily would do it.
(d) She doesn't think it was suicide.
3. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(c) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
(d) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
4. In September 1997, what has Emily found out?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has HIV.
(c) She has an STD.
(d) Chris is cheating on her.
5. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
(a) Emily feared for her life.
(b) Emily was always depressed.
(c) A change in Emily's emotional state.
(d) Emily did not commit suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the prosecutor say to explain why Chris killed Emily?
2. How does Jordan explain the bullet path in Emily's head?
3. What does Jordan have Chris emphasize while he testifies?
4. What do Chris and Emily argue about once they are back together?
5. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Michael decide to testify for the defense?
2. What does Emily's artwork show?
3. Why is Jordan not interested in the truth?
4. How does Gus react to James forgetting to mention Chris in an acceptance speech?
5. How does Chris see the date of jury selection?
6. What does Jordan stress during the summation?
7. How does Emily begin her day on the day of her suicide?
8. What do the Golds do after the trial?
9. What does Jordan get Melanie to reveal while she is testifying?
10. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)