Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In September 1997, what has Emily found out?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has an STD.
(c) Chris is cheating on her.
(d) She has HIV.
2. Where does Chris get the gun?
(a) His dad's gun cabinet.
(b) He buys it.
(c) He gets it from Emily's house.
(d) He steals it.
3. Where do Emily and Chris decide to have their first intimate time?
(a) A park.
(b) The carousel.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His room in his house.
4. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
(c) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(d) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
5. What does the note that Chris finds say?
(a) "I miss you."
(b) Nothing, it is blank.
(c) The author does not say.
(d) "I love you."
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Golds say to the Hartes after the trial?
2. What does Jordan tell the jury about Emily's death?
3. How does Emily feel when Chris picks her up for their last date?
4. What does Steve do when he is found guilty?
5. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)