|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan tell the jury about Emily's death?
(a) Chris killed Emily.
(b) It was an accidental death.
(c) Chris and Emily had a suicide pact that he couldn't fulfill.
(d) Emily committed suicide without Chris' presence.
2. In December 1997, what does Gus overhear in the grocery store?
(a) Gossip about Michael.
(b) Gossip about Emily.
(c) Gossip about Chris.
(d) Gossip about Melanie.
3. What does the prosecutor say to explain why Chris killed Emily?
(a) He was suicidal and wanted her to die with him.
(b) He did it to prevent his future from being ruined.
(c) He was cruel to her.
(d) He was an abusive boyfriend.
4. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(c) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
(d) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
5. What is the name of Chris' cellmate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
2. What does James do when he visits Chris?
3. What evidence does Jordan ask the judge to throw out?
4. What kind of relationship does Gus have with Michael?
5. What happens when Gus tries to talk to Melanie?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)