|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James do when he visits Chris?
(a) Tells Chris that he is ashamed of him.
(b) Promises to support him.
(c) Talks to him about anything but the case.
(d) Tells Chris that he can't support him.
2. Why does Emily decide against doing something for her parents?
(a) She forgets about it.
(b) She decides that they don't need it.
(c) She doesn't know what to say.
(d) She is scared.
3. What evidence does Jordan ask the judge to throw out?
(b) Any evidence from the night of Emily's death.
(c) News of the pregnancy.
(d) Marrone's interview with Chris.
4. Whom does Selena visit for research on the case?
(a) Emily's art teacher.
(b) Emily's English teacher.
(c) Chris' art teacher.
5. What witness does Delaney call to the stand after the medical examiner?
(a) The jewelry store clerk.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Emily and Chris decide to have their first intimate time?
2. What is Chris' cellmate accused of?
3. Who is sure that the case is won?
4. Who testifies after Marrone?
5. What kind of relationship does Gus have with Michael?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chris act during his last date with Emily in November 1997?
2. Describe Steve and why he is in jail.
3. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
4. What do the Golds do after the trial?
5. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
6. Why is Jordan not interested in the truth?
7. How does Chris see the date of jury selection?
8. How does Detective Marrone present evidence at the trial?
9. What does Chris' decision to tell his father not to visit him again reveal?
10. Why does Michael decide to testify for the defense?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)