|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Melanie react to news of Michael meeting up with Gus?
2. What does Chris insist on telling Jordan when he meets him in prison?
(a) He killed Emily.
(b) He was never suicidal.
(c) Emily tried to kill him.
(d) He was suicidal.
3. In November 1997, what does Emily think about doing for her parents?
(a) Leaving a video note.
(c) Leaving a note.
(d) Talking to them before she leaves.
4. What does Chris do when the verdict is returned?
(a) Shouts out loud.
(d) Passes out.
5. What has Michael agreed to do for the defense?
(a) Drop some evidence.
(c) Convince his wife of Chris' innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delaney hope to establish through the witness called after the medical examiner?
2. Who loads the gun used in the incident that ended Emily's life?
3. Whom does Selena meet with?
4. What does Emily's friend think of her suicide?
5. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Chris refuse to talk about the night of Emily's death with Michael?
2. Why is Gus unable to say a proper goodbye to Michael?
3. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
4. What does Jordan stress during the summation?
5. What kind of woman has Melanie become as she takes the stand at the trial?
6. Why is Jordan not interested in the truth?
7. How does Detective Marrone present evidence at the trial?
8. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
9. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
10. What does Emily's artwork show?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)