|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does James forget to mention in an acceptance speech?
(c) Any family members.
2. What do the Golds do after the trial?
(a) Become friends with Gus and James again.
(b) Sell their house.
(c) Sue Gus and James.
(d) Apologize to Chris.
3. Who loads the gun used in the incident that ended Emily's life?
4. Where do Emily and Chris decide to have their first intimate time?
(a) The carousel.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His room in his house.
(d) A park.
5. How does Jordan respond to Delaney's actions involving Chris?
(a) He objects.
(b) He does the same thing as Delaney, the same way.
(c) He asks the judge to throw that testimony out.
(d) He has Chris in the same position but Jordan holds the gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Chris get the gun?
2. Whom does Michael agree to have coffee with after a visit to the jail?
3. What does Jordan do with the jewelry store clerk's testimony?
4. What day does Emily commit suicide?
5. What verdict does the jury return?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of memories does Emily begin to have months before she dies?
2. Why does Chris refuse to talk about the night of Emily's death with Michael?
3. How does Emily begin her day on the day of her suicide?
4. How does Michael's decision to testify for the defense affect his marriage?
5. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
6. What do the Golds do after the trial?
7. What does Jordan stress during the summation?
8. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
9. How does Emily respond to Chris when he begs her to stay alive out of love for him?
10. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)