|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sure that the case is won?
2. Where does Chris get the gun?
(a) His dad's gun cabinet.
(b) He gets it from Emily's house.
(c) He buys it.
(d) He steals it.
3. What does Chris insist on telling Jordan when he meets him in prison?
(a) He was never suicidal.
(b) He was suicidal.
(c) He killed Emily.
(d) Emily tried to kill him.
4. What does Chris do in his bedroom?
(a) Watches the Golds leave.
(b) Packs up his stuff to leave.
(c) Writes a goodbye note to the Golds.
(d) Writes in his diary.
5. Whom does Selena meet with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jordan respond to Delaney's actions involving Chris?
2. What does Chris do for the first time in a long time after he gets a book from a cellmate?
3. What does Jordan get Marrone to admit about Emily?
4. What does Delaney hope to establish through the witness called after the medical examiner?
5. What does Marrone admit about evidence against Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of woman has Melanie become as she takes the stand at the trial?
2. How does Detective Marrone present evidence at the trial?
3. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
4. What does Jordan get Melanie to reveal while she is testifying?
5. What kind of story has Melanie given to a reporter?
6. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
7. What kind of memories does Emily begin to have months before she dies?
8. Why is the jewelry store clerk's testimony potentially damaging?
9. Describe Steve and why he is in jail.
10. How does Emily begin her day on the day of her suicide?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)