|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In May 1997, what does Emily tell Chris?
(a) She wants to run away.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She wants to break up with him.
(d) She wants to die.
2. What does Jordan tell the jury about Emily's death?
(a) Chris and Emily had a suicide pact that he couldn't fulfill.
(b) Emily committed suicide without Chris' presence.
(c) It was an accidental death.
(d) Chris killed Emily.
3. Whom does Selena meet with?
4. Who is Selena Damascus?
(a) The medical examiner.
(b) Jordan's investigator.
(c) The prosecutor.
(d) Chris' lawyer.
5. Who is sure that the case is won?
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Jordan ask the judge to throw out?
2. What does Chris do when the verdict is returned?
3. What does Melanie do in Emily's room?
4. What does Emily's friend think of her suicide?
5. Why does the detective say she thinks that Chris killed Emily?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)