|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Michael unexpectedly visit December 1997?
2. What has Michael agreed to do for the defense?
(c) Drop some evidence.
(d) Convince his wife of Chris' innocence.
3. Who is Selena Damascus?
(a) The prosecutor.
(b) Jordan's investigator.
(c) The medical examiner.
(d) Chris' lawyer.
4. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
(b) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(c) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
(d) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
5. Who is sure that the case is won?
Short Answer Questions
1. What evidence does Jordan ask the judge to throw out?
2. In December 1997, what does Gus overhear in the grocery store?
3. What do the Golds say to the Hartes after the trial?
4. How does Jordan respond to Delaney's actions involving Chris?
5. What does Melanie do in Emily's room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Michael decide to testify for the defense?
2. What do the Golds do after the trial?
3. How does Chris act during his last date with Emily in November 1997?
4. What kind of story has Melanie given to a reporter?
5. What does Heather say during her testimony?
6. Why is Gus unable to say a proper goodbye to Michael?
7. What does Jordan stress during the summation?
8. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
9. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
10. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)