|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In November 1997, what does Emily think about doing for her parents?
(b) Talking to them before she leaves.
(c) Leaving a note.
(d) Leaving a video note.
2. Where does Chris get the gun?
(a) He buys it.
(b) He steals it.
(c) He gets it from Emily's house.
(d) His dad's gun cabinet.
3. What does Chris do in his bedroom?
(a) Watches the Golds leave.
(b) Writes in his diary.
(c) Writes a goodbye note to the Golds.
(d) Packs up his stuff to leave.
4. What is the name of Chris' cellmate?
5. What does Chris do when the verdict is returned?
(c) Shouts out loud.
(d) Passes out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What witness does Delaney call to the stand after the medical examiner?
2. What do the Golds do after the trial?
3. What does Delaney emphasize in Chris' testimony?
4. What do the Golds say to the Hartes after the trial?
5. What does Chris do for the first time in a long time after he gets a book from a cellmate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Emily's artwork show?
2. How does Chris act during his last date with Emily in November 1997?
3. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
4. What does Heather say during her testimony?
5. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
6. How does Michael's decision to testify for the defense affect his marriage?
7. What does Chris' decision to tell his father not to visit him again reveal?
8. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
9. Why is Gus unable to say a proper goodbye to Michael?
10. Why is Jordan not interested in the truth?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)