Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Chris and Emily argue about once they are back together?
(b) His cheating on her.
(c) Her cheating on him.
2. Where do Emily and Chris decide to have their first intimate time?
(a) A hotel.
(b) The carousel.
(c) His room in his house.
(d) A park.
3. What does Delaney emphasize in Chris' testimony?
(a) That Chris pulled the trigger.
(b) That Emily pulled the trigger.
(c) That Emily provided the gun.
(d) That Chris provided the gun.
4. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
(a) A birthday lunch for Kate.
(b) A get-together with Michael and Melanie.
(c) A birthday lunch for Chris.
(d) An anniversary dinner for Gus and himself.
5. What does Melanie find in Emily's room?
(a) Suicide note.
(b) Abortion pamphlet.
(c) A journal.
(d) Birth control.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
2. Where do Chris and Steve move?
3. Why doesn't James want to testify at Chris' trial?
4. Whom does James forget to mention in an acceptance speech?
5. Why does the detective say she thinks that Chris killed Emily?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)