|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jordan do with the jewelry store clerk's testimony?
(a) Shows how Emily must have been murdered.
(b) Shows how Emily was always depressed.
(c) Asks the judge to throw it out.
(d) Shows how fast Emily's mental state declined.
2. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
(c) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
(d) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
3. How does Melanie react to news of Michael meeting up with Gus?
4. What happens during Emily's appointment for the abortion?
(a) She panics and doesn't go through with it.
(b) The abortion goes as planned.
(c) She decides she wants to keep the baby.
(d) She decides she'll have the baby and put it up for adoption.
5. When is Emily's gravestone installed?
(a) Three months after her death.
(b) On her birthday.
(c) On the six-month anniversary of her death.
(d) On the one-year anniversary of her death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chris do when the verdict is returned?
2. What does Selena discover during her visit for research on the case?
3. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
4. What does the note that Chris finds say?
5. What do the Golds do after the trial?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
2. Describe Steve and why he is in jail.
3. How does Emily respond to Chris when he begs her to stay alive out of love for him?
4. What does Chris' decision to tell his father not to visit him again reveal?
5. Why is the jewelry store clerk's testimony potentially damaging?
6. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
7. What do the Golds do after the trial?
8. What does Heather say during her testimony?
9. Why is Jordan not interested in the truth?
10. How does Chris act during his last date with Emily in November 1997?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)