|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does James forget to mention in an acceptance speech?
(c) Any family members.
2. Who is Selena Damascus?
(a) The medical examiner.
(b) The prosecutor.
(c) Chris' lawyer.
(d) Jordan's investigator.
3. What does James do when he visits Chris?
(a) Talks to him about anything but the case.
(b) Promises to support him.
(c) Tells Chris that he is ashamed of him.
(d) Tells Chris that he can't support him.
4. What is Chris' cellmate accused of?
(a) Killing his wife.
(b) Attempting to kill his infant son.
(c) Attempting to kill his wife.
(d) Killing his infant son.
5. How does Emily feel when Chris picks her up for their last date?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Chris have to wait before he petitions for medium-security prison?
2. Where does Chris get the gun?
3. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
4. Why does Emily decide against doing something for her parents?
5. What does Melanie do while testifying at Chris' trial?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)