|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Golds do after the trial?
(a) Become friends with Gus and James again.
(b) Apologize to Chris.
(c) Sell their house.
(d) Sue Gus and James.
2. Why does Emily decide against doing something for her parents?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She doesn't know what to say.
(c) She forgets about it.
(d) She decides that they don't need it.
3. When is Emily's gravestone installed?
(a) On her birthday.
(b) Three months after her death.
(c) On the six-month anniversary of her death.
(d) On the one-year anniversary of her death.
4. In September 1997, what has Emily found out?
(a) She has HIV.
(b) She has an STD.
(c) Chris is cheating on her.
(d) She is pregnant.
5. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
(c) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
(d) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve give Chris while in prison?
2. What does Chris do in his bedroom?
3. Where do Chris and Steve move?
4. Who is Selena Damascus?
5. What does Marrone admit about evidence against Chris?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Chris act during his last date with Emily in November 1997?
2. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
3. How does Detective Marrone present evidence at the trial?
4. How does Emily begin her day on the day of her suicide?
5. How does Chris see the date of jury selection?
6. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
7. How does Michael's decision to testify for the defense affect his marriage?
8. What kind of story has Melanie given to a reporter?
9. What does Heather say during her testimony?
10. Why does the blank note at the end seem appropriate?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)