|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Chris and Steve move?
(a) Minimum-security prison.
(b) Medium-security prison.
(c) Maximum-secuirty prison.
(d) They don't move.
2. What does Jordan have Chris emphasize while he testifies?
(a) That Emily didn't intend to kill herself.
(b) That Chris wasn't present at the scene.
(c) That Chris didn't have the intention of killing himself or Emily.
(d) That Chris didn't pull the trigger.
3. What do the Golds do after the trial?
(a) Apologize to Chris.
(b) Sell their house.
(c) Become friends with Gus and James again.
(d) Sue Gus and James.
4. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
(a) A birthday lunch for Kate.
(b) A birthday lunch for Chris.
(c) An anniversary dinner for Gus and himself.
(d) A get-together with Michael and Melanie.
5. Who testifies after Marrone?
(b) A detective.
(d) The medical examiner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first witness for the prosecution?
2. What do Chris and Emily argue about once they are back together?
3. What do Gus and James forget about?
4. What has Michael agreed to do for the defense?
5. What does Chris insist on telling Jordan when he meets him in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Heather say during her testimony?
2. Why does Emily not go through with the abortion?
3. Why does Selena look for a doctor to confirm Emily's pregnancy?
4. What kind of woman has Melanie become as she takes the stand at the trial?
5. Why does Michael decide to testify for the defense?
6. Why does Gus believe that Chris is a hero?
7. How does Chris react to Steve's attempt to commit suicide?
8. What does Jordan get Melanie to reveal while she is testifying?
9. Why is the jewelry store clerk's testimony potentially damaging?
10. What do the Golds do after the trial?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)