|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris do for the first time in a long time after he gets a book from a cellmate?
2. How does Jordan explain the bullet path in Emily's head?
(a) Emily could have had someone other than Chris help her.
(b) The bullet path was incorrectly determined.
(c) A robber could have shot her.
(d) He says the gun could have slipped.
3. How does Emily feel when Chris picks her up for their last date?
4. What does Jordan get Marrone to admit about Emily?
(a) Emily was not tested for gunpowder residue.
(b) Emily had gunpowder residue on her.
(c) Emily definitely fired the gun.
(d) All tests indicate that Emily fired the gun.
5. What puts Chris on a five-day lockdown while in prison?
(a) A planted illegal cigarette.
(b) A fight with his cellmate.
(c) A hidden weapon in his cell.
(d) An attempt to escape from jail.
6. What does Chris do in his bedroom?
(a) Packs up his stuff to leave.
(b) Writes in his diary.
(c) Watches the Golds leave.
(d) Writes a goodbye note to the Golds.
7. In May 1997, what does Emily tell Chris?
(a) She wants to die.
(b) She wants to marry him.
(c) She wants to run away.
(d) She wants to break up with him.
8. Whom does Selena visit for research on the case?
(a) Emily's art teacher.
(b) Chris' art teacher.
(c) Emily's English teacher.
9. What does Jordan tell the jury about Emily's death?
(a) Emily committed suicide without Chris' presence.
(b) Chris killed Emily.
(c) Chris and Emily had a suicide pact that he couldn't fulfill.
(d) It was an accidental death.
10. In September 1997, what has Emily found out?
(a) She has HIV.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) Chris is cheating on her.
(d) She has an STD.
11. Where do Emily and Chris decide to have their first intimate time?
(a) A park.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The carousel.
(d) His room in his house.
12. Whom does Michael agree to have coffee with after a visit to the jail?
13. What do the Golds do after the trial?
(a) Apologize to Chris.
(b) Sue Gus and James.
(c) Become friends with Gus and James again.
(d) Sell their house.
14. What does Steve do when he is found guilty?
(a) Causes a scene at the courthouse.
(b) Attempts suicide.
(c) Starts a fight with the inmates.
(d) Kills himself.
15. Who is Selena Damascus?
(a) The medical examiner.
(b) Chris' lawyer.
(c) The prosecutor.
(d) Jordan's investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Emily want to tell Chris about the pregnancy?
2. What does Marrone admit about evidence against Chris?
3. What does Steve give Chris while in prison?
4. What does Emily's friend think of her suicide?
5. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)