|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Melanie do in Emily's room?
a) Searches for evidence.
b) Removes everything.
c) Removes any trace of Emily.
d) Removes any trace of Chris.
2. What does Chris do in his bedroom?
a) Writes in his diary.
b) Writes a goodbye note to the Golds.
c) Watches the Golds leave.
d) Packs up his stuff to leave.
3. What happens when Chris and Emily spend the rest of the Christmas trip inside?
a) They avoid each other.
b) They argue a lot.
c) They stop being friends.
d) They kiss.
4. What is the police detective's name?
d) Anne-Marie Marrone.
5. What does Melanie find out in mid-November 1997?
This section contains 503 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)