|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Michael unexpectedly visit December 1997?
2. What does Delaney ask Chris to do?
(a) Hold a gun to Selena's head for the jury to see.
(b) Hold a gun to his own head to show how Emily did it to herself.
(c) Hold a gun to her head for the jury to see.
(d) Hold a gun to Jordan's head for the jury to see.
3. How does Jordan respond to Delaney's actions involving Chris?
(a) He has Chris in the same position but Jordan holds the gun.
(b) He asks the judge to throw that testimony out.
(c) He objects.
(d) He does the same thing as Delaney, the same way.
4. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Mental abuse.
(c) Physical abuse.
(d) A car accident.
5. Who loads the gun used in the incident that ended Emily's life?
6. Why doesn't James want to testify at Chris' trial?
(a) He believes that his son is guilty.
(b) He is afraid of what it will do to his professional reputation.
(c) He is angry at Chris.
(d) He feels ashamed.
7. What does Jordan get Marrone to admit about Emily?
(a) Emily was not tested for gunpowder residue.
(b) All tests indicate that Emily fired the gun.
(c) Emily had gunpowder residue on her.
(d) Emily definitely fired the gun.
8. What does Emily's friend think of her suicide?
(a) It's shocking and unexpected.
(b) She doesn't think it was suicide.
(c) It's shocking but she knew that Emily was depressed.
(d) She knew Emily would do it.
9. What does the prosecutor say to explain why Chris killed Emily?
(a) He was suicidal and wanted her to die with him.
(b) He was an abusive boyfriend.
(c) He did it to prevent his future from being ruined.
(d) He was cruel to her.
10. What does Selena discover about Chris in her research about him?
(a) He is pro-life.
(b) He wanted to break up with Emily.
(c) He had cheated on Emily.
(d) He hates children.
11. What does Chris insist on telling Jordan when he meets him in prison?
(a) He killed Emily.
(b) Emily tried to kill him.
(c) He was never suicidal.
(d) He was suicidal.
12. What does James do when he visits Chris?
(a) Talks to him about anything but the case.
(b) Tells Chris that he can't support him.
(c) Tells Chris that he is ashamed of him.
(d) Promises to support him.
13. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
(a) A birthday lunch for Kate.
(b) A get-together with Michael and Melanie.
(c) A birthday lunch for Chris.
(d) An anniversary dinner for Gus and himself.
14. Why does Emily decide against doing something for her parents?
(a) She forgets about it.
(b) She doesn't know what to say.
(c) She decides that they don't need it.
(d) She is scared.
15. Who is Selena Damascus?
(a) The prosecutor.
(b) Chris' lawyer.
(c) The medical examiner.
(d) Jordan's investigator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Chris' cellmate accused of?
2. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
3. What does Jordan underscore in Chris' testimony?
4. Which of Emily's friends is called to the stand?
5. What does Chris do once the Golds are gone?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)