|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of job does Gus have the night of the dinner in 1997?
(a) Selling items.
(b) Managing the restaurant.
(c) Waiting in line for concert tickets.
(d) Restaurant quality survey.
2. Who helps Melanie when she goes into labor?
3. What reaction does Emily have when she completes the dare that Chris prompted as a comeback to her dare at the sleepover?
(a) She is upset but hides it.
4. Why does Melanie tell Gus certain things after Emily's death?
(a) Because she believes that Chris murdered Emily.
(b) Because she doesn't want to lose their friendship.
(c) Because she loves her.
(d) Because she knows Gus is enduring an ordeal because of the charges.
5. What does Melanie do a few weeks after Emily's death?
(a) Divorces her husband.
(b) Returns to work.
(c) Quits her job.
(d) Reconnects with Gus.
6. How does Chris plead at court during his arraignment?
(a) No contest.
(b) Not guilty.
(c) He doesn't get the opportunity to plead.
7. How does Emily die?
(a) Drowning incident.
(b) Car accident.
(c) Gunshot wound.
(d) Overdose of drugs.
8. What does the autopsy report show?
(a) Emily definitely shot herself.
(b) Emily may not have shot herself.
(c) Emily died of natural causes.
(d) Emily was definitely murdered.
9. What does Chris do when he is single?
(a) Stalks Emily.
(b) Dates another girl.
(d) Begs Emily to take him back.
10. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
(a) They are not friends anymore.
(b) Vandalizing a house.
(c) Having a snowball fight.
(d) Making prank phone calls.
11. When do Melanie and her husband move into their house?
(a) Spring 1979.
(b) November 1997.
(c) Fall 1980.
(d) Fall 1979.
12. What does James do during a dinner party when the dog acts up?
(a) He gives the dog away.
(b) He finds a specialist for the dog.
(c) He puts the dog to sleep at his office.
(d) He takes the dog to the woods and shoots it.
13. What is the name of the family that the Hartes are friends with?
14. What does Chris insist on doing once he is home from the hospital?
(a) Changing schools.
(b) Finding a new girlfriend.
(c) Visiting Emily's grave.
(d) Moving away.
15. What does Michael wake up to find Melanie doing the day after Chris is arrested for murder?
(a) Calling a lawyer.
(b) Tearing the house apart.
(c) Making breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gus think of what James does during the dinner party when the dog acts up?
2. Where does Melanie take Michael the morning after Chris is arrested?
3. What else does the autopsy report show?
4. How does Chris react upon killing a rabbit?
5. Whom do Gus and James call after the event at Chris' birthday dinner?
This section contains 482 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)