|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Truth: Now, May 1998 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the Hartes' children?
(a) Kate and Emily.
(b) Christopher and Selena.
(c) Christopher and Kate.
(d) Christopher and Emily.
2. What does Gus do after the dog dies?
(a) She cleans out all memories of the dog.
(b) She buys a new dog.
(c) She buys a cat.
(d) She moves in with the Golds for a few days.
3. What does Marrone say about the gun?
(a) Tests indicate that someone other than Chris and Emily fired it.
(b) Tests were inconclusive.
(c) Tests indicate that Emily fired it.
(d) Tests indicate that it had only Chris' fingerprints on the handle.
4. What does Chris dare Emily to do one night on their Christmas trip in 1993?
(a) Smoke a cigarette.
(b) Scare his parents.
(c) Take a drink of liquor.
(d) Scare her parents.
5. How does Melanie react to news of Michael meeting up with Gus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Chris and Emily fight about intimacy?
2. What happens in mid-November 1997?
3. Where is Melanie's husband while she is in labor?
4. What happens during Emily's appointment for the abortion?
5. Why doesn't Emily want to tell Chris about the pregnancy?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)