|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Truth: Now, February 1998 and Then, October 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the discovery made by Selena suggest about Emily?
(a) Emily was always depressed.
(b) A change in Emily's emotional state.
(c) Emily did not commit suicide.
(d) Emily feared for her life.
2. When do Melanie and her husband move into their house?
(a) Fall 1979.
(b) Spring 1979.
(c) November 1997.
(d) Fall 1980.
3. What is the name of the person that Gus finds outside her son's hospital room?
4. What does Steve give Chris while in prison?
(a) A Christmas gift.
(b) Tattoo equipment.
(d) A Bible.
5. What do the couples in the beginning of the book talk about at dinner?
(a) Their children.
(b) The quality of their restaurant service.
(c) Their upcoming vacation.
(d) Their dislike of the children's relationship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Steve do when he is found guilty?
2. What is James planning since the incident at Christmas?
3. Whom does Selena meet with?
4. What reaction do Melanie and Michael have upon finding out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
5. How does Gus react to the news Melanie gives her after Emily's death?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)