|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Truth: Now, February 1998 and Then, October 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does James decide to do something about the dog?
(a) When Christopher asks him to.
(b) During breakfast.
(c) When Gus asks him to.
(d) During a dinner party.
2. How are the treatments for the dog going?
(a) He is cured.
(b) The dog doesn't undergo treatments.
(c) He gets worse.
(d) He is getting better.
3. What is the name of Chris' cellmate?
4. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
(a) Having a snowball fight.
(b) They are not friends anymore.
(c) Vandalizing a house.
(d) Making prank phone calls.
5. What is Chris' cellmate accused of?
(a) Killing his infant son.
(b) Killing his wife.
(c) Attempting to kill his infant son.
(d) Attempting to kill his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What memory does Emily have after being intimate with Chris?
2. Who arrives to dinner first at the beginning of the story?
3. What does Chris insist on doing once he is home from the hospital?
4. Who is married to Melanie?
5. Who helps Melanie pick out an outfit for Emily's funeral?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)