|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, December 1997 and Then, September 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What puts Chris on a five-day lockdown while in prison?
(a) A fight with his cellmate.
(b) A hidden weapon in his cell.
(c) An attempt to escape from jail.
(d) A planted illegal cigarette.
2. What does the information Chris imparts help Jordan decide?
(a) He can't defend Chris anymore.
(b) He has to hear the whole story from Chris.
(c) He must allow Chris to take the stand.
(d) He can never allow Chris to take the stand.
3. What does Melanie find out in mid-November 1997?
(a) Emily had an abortion.
(b) Emily had ordered a watch for Chris' birthday.
(c) Emily had ordered a watch for another man.
(d) Emily had bought a car for Chris.
4. What does Emily dare Chris to do at a sleepover?
(a) Prank call her mom.
(b) Kiss her.
(c) Go into the ladies' bathroom of a McDonalds.
(d) Prank call her dad.
5. What kind of business does Gus run?
(b) A business involving standing in lines for clients.
(d) Restaurant chain.
Short Answer Questions
1. In April 1996, what is the status of Chris and Emily's relationship?
2. What is James' hobby?
3. Whom does Selena meet with?
4. Why doesn't Melanie participate in the interview regarding her daughter's death?
5. What happens to Chris during his birthday dinner in 1997?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)