|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, Late November 1997 and Then, April 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
(a) Vandalizing a house.
(b) They are not friends anymore.
(c) Making prank phone calls.
(d) Having a snowball fight.
2. How are the treatments for the dog going?
(a) He is cured.
(b) He is getting better.
(c) The dog doesn't undergo treatments.
(d) He gets worse.
3. What else does the autopsy report show?
(a) Emily was pregnant.
(b) Emily was beaten.
(c) Cause of death is unknown.
(d) Emily had cancer.
4. Where do the Golds and Hartes go for Christmas 1993?
(c) Nowhere, they stay home.
5. What job does Michael have?
(d) Eye doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of the Hartes' children?
2. What do the couples in the beginning of the book talk about at dinner?
3. How do Chris and Emily communicate while they are grounded?
4. What does James want to do for Chris after Emily's death?
5. Why doesn't Chris attend Emily's funeral?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)