|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, Late November 1997 and Then, April 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the Hartes and Golds meet for dinner?
(a) Golds' house.
(b) Italian restaurant.
(c) Hartes' house.
(d) Chinese restaurant.
2. How does Chris react in his interview with Marrone when talking about Emily?
3. What does the dog do that frustrates Gus and James?
(a) Begs for affection.
(b) The dog has fleas.
(c) Won't sleep outside.
(d) Vomits and wets on the rugs.
4. What does the autopsy report show?
(a) Emily definitely shot herself.
(b) Emily was definitely murdered.
(c) Emily died of natural causes.
(d) Emily may not have shot herself.
5. What does Chris dare Emily to do in the flashback to 1989?
(a) Play a prank on her mom.
(b) Play a prank on his dad.
(c) Call his mother and pretend to be the school secretary.
(d) Smoke a cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does everyone assume about Chris and Emily in high school?
2. What kind of job does Gus have the night of the dinner in 1997?
3. What recurring dream does Gus have?
4. Whom does James find at the hospital?
5. Who is married to Melanie?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)