|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, December 1993 and Now, Mid to Late November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chris react upon killing a rabbit?
(a) He throws up.
(b) He reacts angrily.
(c) He wants to continue hunting.
(d) He reacts happily.
2. What dream does Gus have after she returns home from her short separation from James?
(a) James brings the dog back to life.
(b) James helps rescue both kids.
(c) James has to choose between the kids.
(d) James has to choose between the kids and Gus.
3. Where do the Golds and Hartes go for Christmas 1993?
(b) Nowhere, they stay home.
4. What is James' hobby?
(a) Collecting stamps.
5. What happens when Chris and Emily spend the rest of the Christmas trip inside?
(a) They kiss.
(b) They stop being friends.
(c) They argue a lot.
(d) They avoid each other.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Emily do when they are caught after Chris' dare on the Christmas trip in 1993?
2. What do the couples in the beginning of the book talk about at dinner?
3. Where is Melanie's husband while she is in labor?
4. What happens to Chris during his birthday dinner in 1997?
5. What does Chris dare Emily to do as a comeback for her dare at the sleepover?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)