|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, December 1993 and Now, Mid to Late November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chris tell the detective?
(a) Emily tried to kill Chris.
(b) Emily committed suicide.
(c) Chris killed Emily.
(d) A robber shot Emily.
2. Where do the Hartes and Golds meet for dinner?
(a) Italian restaurant.
(b) Chinese restaurant.
(c) Hartes' house.
(d) Golds' house.
3. How does Chris react in his interview with Marrone when talking about Emily?
4. What does Melanie tell Gus some time after Emily's death?
(a) She will testify on behalf of Chris.
(b) She can't be friends with her anymore.
(c) She knows that Chris didn't do anything wrong.
(d) Nothing can ruin their friendship.
5. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
(a) Having a snowball fight.
(b) Making prank phone calls.
(c) They are not friends anymore.
(d) Vandalizing a house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Chris fulfill his end of the pact?
2. What kind of job does Gus have the night of the dinner in 1997?
3. Where is Melanie's husband while she is in labor?
4. How does Emily die?
5. Which children of the two couples are dating?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)