|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, Summer 1984 and Now, November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Chris fulfill his end of the pact?
(a) The gun malfunctions.
(b) He passes out before he can kill himself.
(c) He runs out of bullets.
(d) He realizes that he can't kill himself.
2. How long have the Hartes been friends with their neighbors?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 20 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. Who is married to Gus?
4. When do the phone calls start?
(b) Ten at night.
(c) Three in the morning.
(d) At dinner.
5. When is Gus pregnant again?
(a) Summer 1997.
(b) Summer 1985.
(c) Summer 1983.
(d) Summer 1984.
Short Answer Questions
1. What recurring dream does Gus have?
2. To where is Chris moved in November 1997?
3. When do Melanie and her husband move into their house?
4. Why does Melanie become upset when Michael presents clothes for Emily at the funeral home?
5. What does James want to do for Chris after Emily's death?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)