|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, Summer 1984 and Now, November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is married to Melanie?
2. To where is Chris moved in November 1997?
(a) Another city.
(b) Another country.
(c) Rehabilitation ward.
(d) Psychiatric ward.
3. Why doesn't Chris attend Emily's funeral?
(a) The doctors won't let him.
(b) He is in a coma.
(c) He doesn't want to.
(d) He didn't know about the funeral.
4. What is the name of the Golds' child?
5. What is the name of the person that Gus finds outside her son's hospital room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Gus and Melanie have in common?
2. Which children of the two couples are dating?
3. How are the treatments for the dog going?
4. Why doesn't Melanie participate in the interview regarding her daughter's death?
5. How does Melanie go to sleep the night of Emily's death?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)