|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, Summer 1984 and Now, November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Melanie become upset when Michael presents clothes for Emily at the funeral home?
(a) He chose an outfit that Emily would never have worn.
(b) The outfit is ripped.
(c) Melanie wanted to choose the outfit herself.
(d) The outfit is dirty.
2. What does the autopsy report show?
(a) Emily definitely shot herself.
(b) Emily died of natural causes.
(c) Emily was definitely murdered.
(d) Emily may not have shot herself.
3. What is wrong with Chris?
(a) Gunshot wound.
(b) Nervous breakdown.
(c) Head injury.
(d) Broken arm.
4. What is the name of the Golds' child?
5. What does the dog do that frustrates Gus and James?
(a) Won't sleep outside.
(b) Begs for affection.
(c) Vomits and wets on the rugs.
(d) The dog has fleas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Melanie go to sleep the night of Emily's death?
2. When do the phone calls start?
3. Whom does James find at the hospital?
4. What are the names of the Hartes' children?
5. How does Emily die?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)