|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, The Boy Next Door: Then, Fall 1979 and Now, November 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Melanie's husband while she is in labor?
(a) He is out of the country.
(b) He is with Melanie.
(c) He is away on a call.
(d) He is at dinner with a friend.
2. How does Melanie go to sleep the night of Emily's death?
(a) With the help of tea.
(b) With the help of a sedative.
(c) She doesn't go to sleep.
(d) With the help of alcohol.
3. What is the police detective's name?
(a) Anne-Marie Marrone.
4. When do Melanie and her husband move into their house?
(a) Fall 1979.
(b) November 1997.
(c) Spring 1979.
(d) Fall 1980.
5. Which children of the two couples are dating?
(a) Christopher and Selena.
(b) Emily and Jordan.
(c) Emily and Christopher.
(d) Kate and Christopher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Golds learn in the hospital in November 1997?
2. What kind of job does Gus have the night of the dinner in 1997?
3. Why doesn't Chris fulfill his end of the pact?
4. Why doesn't Melanie participate in the interview regarding her daughter's death?
5. What do Gus and Melanie have in common?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)