|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Truth: Now, February 1998 and Then, October 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is escorted out of the courtroom after having an outburst?
2. What does Melanie do in Emily's room?
(a) Removes any trace of Chris.
(b) Searches for evidence.
(c) Removes any trace of Emily.
(d) Removes everything.
3. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
(a) Having a snowball fight.
(b) Making prank phone calls.
(c) Vandalizing a house.
(d) They are not friends anymore.
4. What reaction do Melanie and Michael have upon finding out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
(c) They knew about her condition.
5. What does Gus do after the dog dies?
(a) She buys a new dog.
(b) She cleans out all memories of the dog.
(c) She buys a cat.
(d) She moves in with the Golds for a few days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Emily's gravestone installed?
2. What does Gus think of what James does during the dinner party when the dog acts up?
3. What does James do when he visits Chris?
4. Why doesn't Chris attend Emily's funeral?
5. When does James decide to do something about the dog?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)