|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, The Truth: Now, February 1998 and Then, October 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Chris have to wait before he petitions for medium-security prison?
(a) A day.
(b) A month.
(c) Almost a week.
(d) He can't petition.
2. How does Melanie go to sleep the night of Emily's death?
(a) With the help of a sedative.
(b) She doesn't go to sleep.
(c) With the help of alcohol.
(d) With the help of tea.
3. What is the name of Chris' cellmate?
4. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Sexual assault.
(c) Physical abuse.
(d) Mental abuse.
5. What do the Golds and Hartes do for Christmas 1993?
(a) Take a ski trip.
(b) Go to Hawaii.
(c) Stay home.
(d) Go to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Selena discover about Chris in her research about him?
2. What do James and Chris do on the Christmas trip in 1993?
3. What does Melanie do at Emily's grave?
4. What are Chris and Emily doing in 1989?
5. How long have the Hartes been friends with their neighbors?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)