|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, December 1997 and Then, May 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gus think of what James does during the dinner party when the dog acts up?
(a) She is devastated.
(b) She is happy.
(c) None of the above.
(d) She is neutral.
2. In May 1996, what is Emily having dreams and memories of?
(a) Sexual assault.
(b) Physical abuse.
(c) Mental abuse.
(d) A car accident.
3. How does Gus react to the news Melanie gives her after Emily's death?
(a) She is satisfied.
(b) She saw it coming.
(c) She is horrified.
(d) She is devastated.
4. When is Gus pregnant again?
(a) Summer 1983.
(b) Summer 1985.
(c) Summer 1997.
(d) Summer 1984.
5. Who helps Melanie pick out an outfit for Emily's funeral?
Short Answer Questions
1. What piece of information does Melanie latch onto?
2. What does everyone assume about Chris and Emily in high school?
3. What does Michael do that angers Melanie when they find out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
4. What is the name of Chris' cellmate?
5. In April 1996, what is the status of Chris and Emily's relationship?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)