|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, December 1997 and Then, May 1996.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When do Melanie and her husband move into their house?
(a) Spring 1979.
(b) November 1997.
(c) Fall 1979.
(d) Fall 1980.
2. When is Gus pregnant again?
(a) Summer 1984.
(b) Summer 1997.
(c) Summer 1983.
(d) Summer 1985.
3. What happens when Chris and Emily fight about intimacy?
(a) Chris forces Emily to do what he wants.
(b) Emily gives in.
(c) Chris lets up on the pressure.
(d) They break up.
4. Who is waiting for Melanie and Michael when they arrive home from the hospital in November 1997?
(c) Detective Marrone.
5. What does Michael do that angers Melanie when they find out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
(a) He belittles Emily because of her condition.
(b) He doesn't defend Chris.
(c) He defends Chris.
(d) He doesn't avenge Emily's murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does James decide to do something about the dog?
2. What does James do during a dinner party when the dog acts up?
3. How does Melanie meet Gus?
4. Why is Gus concerned about Chris when she catches him stealing the book?
5. What reaction does Emily have when she completes the dare that Chris prompted as a comeback to her dare at the sleepover?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)