|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, Christmas 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gus think of what James does during the dinner party when the dog acts up?
(a) None of the above.
(b) She is neutral.
(c) She is happy.
(d) She is devastated.
2. What happens when Gus tries to talk to Melanie?
(a) Melanie yells at Gus.
(b) Gus yells at Melanie.
(c) Melanie runs away.
(d) They talk.
3. What does the dog do that frustrates Gus and James?
(a) Begs for affection.
(b) Won't sleep outside.
(c) The dog has fleas.
(d) Vomits and wets on the rugs.
4. What does Selena discover during her visit for research on the case?
(a) A disturbing painting by Emily.
(b) A disturbing essay by Emily.
(c) Nothing of relevance.
(d) She sees no signs of depression in Emily's work.
5. What happens when Chris and Emily fight about intimacy?
(a) Chris lets up on the pressure.
(b) Chris forces Emily to do what he wants.
(c) Emily gives in.
(d) They break up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Michael unexpectedly visit December 1997?
2. How are the treatments for the dog going?
3. What does everyone assume about Chris and Emily in high school?
4. What reaction do Melanie and Michael have upon finding out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
5. What recurring dream does Gus have?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)