|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, The Girl Next Door: Now, Christmas 1997.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dog do that frustrates Gus and James?
(a) Won't sleep outside.
(b) The dog has fleas.
(c) Vomits and wets on the rugs.
(d) Begs for affection.
2. What do Gus and James forget about?
(a) Kate's birthday.
(b) Chris' birthday.
(c) Thanksgiving dinner.
3. What does Steve give Chris while in prison?
(a) Tattoo equipment.
(b) A Christmas gift.
(d) A Bible.
4. Whom does Michael unexpectedly visit December 1997?
5. What does everyone assume about Chris and Emily in high school?
(a) That they are married.
(b) They are wrong for each other.
(c) That they are going to break up any minute.
(d) That they are intimate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Chris plead at court during his arraignment?
2. Who is escorted out of the courtroom after having an outburst?
3. What recurring dream does Gus have?
4. In April 1996, what is the status of Chris and Emily's relationship?
5. What reaction do Melanie and Michael have upon finding out about Emily's condition at the time of death?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)