|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Gil suddenly leave the bar?
(a) He is going to be sick.
(b) He doesn't want to be arrested.
(c) He is worried about Canby.
(d) He is worried about starting a bar fight.
2. Why does Art join the game?
(a) He has nothing better to do.
(b) To keep an eye on Gil.
(c) To win some money for the weekend.
(d) He likes the waitress.
3. How many people arrive with Tetley?
4. What does Davies do that upsets Donald?
(a) He wants to read Donald's letter out loud.
(b) He preaches the gospel ceaselessly.
(c) He refuses to see Donald's wife personally.
(d) He tries to show Tetley Donald's letter to his wife.
5. What winning argument does Tetley have for leaving immediately?
(a) The rustlers are getting too far ahead.
(b) A storm is coming.
(c) They are armed and ready.
(d) The pass is long and small.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many volunteered to join the Sheriff?
2. What does Art offer Sparks?
3. What does Tetley do after being told about Gerald?
4. What does Gerald Tetley attempt to do?
5. What did new customers do when they came into the bar?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)