|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the focus of the story Gil narrates to Art during their conversation?
(d) Elder Tetley.
2. What is Art sure that Davies needs?
3. What did new customers do when they came into the bar?
(a) Sat with Art and Gil.
(b) Avoided Art and Gil.
(c) Went to the restaurant to avoid Art and Gil.
(d) Talked about the hanging.
4. Where was the man shot?
(a) In the legs.
(b) In the belly.
(c) In the head.
(d) In the chest.
5. Who changes the attitude of the men waiting from a quarter of a mile away?
(a) Carl Bartlett.
(b) Nate Bartlett.
(c) Jenny Grier.
(d) Gerald Tetley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin suggest to Tetley after Tetley inspects the brand on the cattle they were driving?
2. Who owns the local saloon where they first stop in?
3. What does Gerald Tetley attempt to do?
4. Why can Donald Martin not produce a bill of sale?
5. Who stands beside Art in the dark when the group thinks someone is coming?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)