|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donald Martin claim to have Drew's cows?
(a) He claims they were a gift.
(b) He claims to have purchased them.
(c) He claims to have won them in a poker game.
(d) He claims to have found them.
2. Who sent money for Martin's widow with Sparks?
3. When Juan tries to escape, where does Farnley shoot him?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the arm.
(c) In the chest.
(d) In the hip.
4. What kind of brand does Amigo describe, cinching the fact that the men he saw were the rustlers?
(a) Drew's joined H brand.
(b) Drew's double S brand.
(c) Drew's joined M brand.
(d) Drew's double X brand.
5. Where was Sparks staying?
(a) In the shed Davies used for storage.
(b) In the staff's quarters at the hotel.
(c) In the stables.
(d) In the basement of the saloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gil refer to Rose over the winter with Art?
2. What was young Greene tasked to do originally?
3. What does Gil tell Smith when they get to Canby's?
4. Why does Art worried about Gil at the poker game?
5. Who is the first to realize that he has been shot?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)