Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why will a submissive dog urinate before a more dominant dog?
2. McConnell states that a theory of "___________" is the ideal way to deal with a dog.
3. According to McConnell, where do dogs not necessarily like to be petted?
4. What is the #2 preference prospective owners base their decision to adopt or buy a dog?
5. What is the example of "group bereavement" Andy Beck observed?
Discuss how a prospective owner should choose a dog.
1) Where should prospective owners look?
2) What qualities should a prospective owner look for in a dog?
3) What considerations should a prospective owner make before adopting or buying a dog?
Territory is a significant part of animal life. Discuss five ways in which dogs and humans claim and defend territory.
Discuss Puppy Mills. What are they and why should prospective owners avoid them? What role should the government have in regulating them?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)