1. What kind of animal behaviorist is Patricia McConnell?
An applied animal behaviorist.
2. What kind of dog lunges at McConnell in front of an audience in the opening chapter?
3. What is McConnell doing when she mistakenly gets too close to the dog in front of an audience?
Fielding a question.
4. What is the second mistake McConnell makes with the dog who lunges at her in front of an audience?
Looks the dog in the eye.
5. How does McConnell respond to the dog when it lunges at her in front of an audience?
She retreats from the dog.
This section contains 5,791 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)