Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. What kind of animal behaviorist is Patricia McConnell?
2. What kind of dog lunges at McConnell in front of an audience in the opening chapter?
3. What is McConnell doing when she mistakenly gets too close to the dog in front of an audience?
4. What is the second mistake McConnell makes with the dog who lunges at her in front of an audience?
5. How does McConnell respond to the dog when it lunges at her in front of an audience?
6. According to McConnell, what does the episode with the dog who lunges at her illustrate the importance of for an owner and trainer?
7. According to McConnell, small _______impart big meaning for a dog.
This section contains 2,243 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)