1. What kind of animal behaviorist is Patricia McConnell?
(a) A theoretical animal behaviorist.
(b) A genetic animal behaviorist.
(c) An applied animal behaviorist.
(d) A biological animal behaviorist.
2. What kind of dog lunges at McConnell in front of an audience in the opening chapter?
(a) A mastiff.
(b) A Rottweiler.
(c) A German shepherd.
(d) A pitbull.
3. What is McConnell doing when she mistakenly gets too close to the dog in front of an audience?
(a) Fielding a question.
(b) Retrieving a toy.
(c) Giving a command.
(d) Offering a treat.
4. What is the second mistake McConnell makes with the dog who lunges at her in front of an audience?
(a) Looks the dog in the eye.
(b) Yells at the dog.
(c) Pets the dog.
(d) Walks away from the dog.
5. How does McConnell respond to the dog when it lunges at her in front of an audience?
(a) She kicks the dog.
(b) She yells at the dog.
(c) She pets the dog.
(d) She retreats from the dog.
This section contains 5,791 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)