Essay Topics/Writing Assignments
These 20 essay questions can be used as essay questions on a test, or as stand-alone essay topics for a take-home or in-class writing assignment. Students should have a full understanding of the text in order to answer these questions. They ask for a thorough analysis of the text.
1. Discuss the relationship between physical space and the body in the book. How important are physical movements in terms of training? How do dogs perceive physical space?
2. Discuss the purpose and function of affection in the book. Compare and contrast the ways in which humans and dogs both perceive and express affection.
3. Compare and contrast human and canine sense perception.
1) How many sense receptors do humans have? How many do dogs?
2) What senses do humans use the most? What senses do dogs use the most?
4. Discuss the similarities and...
This section contains 641 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)