|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
2. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
3. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
4. Where are George and Anne refused service?
5. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does King Henry refuse to joust?
2. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
This section contains 848 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)