|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
(a) King Henry
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) The Pope
(d) Cardinal Cranmer
2. What is William?
(a) A nobody
(b) A duke
(c) A noble
(d) A horseman
3. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
4. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
(a) A boy
(c) A miscarriage
(d) A girl
5. What is "Sending a Cardinal to Hell"?
(a) A play
(b) A book
(c) A masque
(d) A promise
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Pope do to Henry?
2. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
3. When does Anne become pregnant again?
4. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
5. When does Anne give Henry a present?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
2. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
3. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
4. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
5. With whom is the King in hearings?
6. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
7. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
8. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
9. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
10. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)