|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
(c) Bishop Fisher
2. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A fountain
(b) A note
(c) A book
(d) A son
3. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
4. What was sent for Mary and William's journey?
(a) A royal group of horses
(b) A royal escort
(c) A royal coach
(d) A royal barge
5. Who are the two women Henry is torn between?
(a) Anne and Mary
(b) Jane and Anne
(c) Madge and Jane
(d) Madge and Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
2. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
3. Who does Mary's uncle say to take away from court?
4. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
5. Who is George's lover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
2. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
3. With whom is the King in hearings?
4. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
5. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
6. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
7. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
8. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
9. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
10. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)