|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
2. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
(a) A duke
(b) A knight
(c) A prince
(d) A serf
3. What does the Pope do to Henry?
(b) Gives him free reign
(c) Excommunicate him
(d) Berate him publicly
4. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
5. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
2. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
3. From where was the swordsman ordered?
4. Howard tells Anne there are many more loyal to Princess _____________ than to Princess ___________.
5. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the people who know of Anne's latest pregnancy?
2. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
3. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
4. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
5. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
6. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
7. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
8. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
9. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
10. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)