|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
2. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
3. What is Anne's new title?
(a) Marquess of Pembroke
(b) Marquess of London
(c) Queen of England
(d) Queen of All
4. Who is found out to have died?
(d) Jane Shelton
5. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 10 acres
(b) 1 acre
(c) 15 acres
(d) 50 acres
Short Answer Questions
1. From where was the swordsman ordered?
2. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
3. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
4. Who teaches the woman in #129 how to behave for the King?
5. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
2. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
3. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
4. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
5. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
6. With whom is the King in hearings?
7. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
8. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
9. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
10. Who is taken to the tower and imprisoned?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)