|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has already chosen her wedding clothes?
(a) Princess Elizabeth
(b) Princess Mary
(d) Jane Seymour
2. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
3. With whom is Uncle Howard holding meetings?
(a) The King
4. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One month
(b) One year
(c) One day
(d) One week
5. With whose son will little Henry now study?
(c) Francis Weston's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
2. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
3. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
4. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
5. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
2. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
3. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
4. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
5. With whom is the King in hearings?
6. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
7. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
8. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
9. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
10. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)