|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
2. What is Henry told Anne has?
(a) A stillbirth
(b) A fever
(c) A cold
(d) A miscarriage
3. What is Anne's new title?
(a) Marquess of Pembroke
(b) Queen of England
(c) Marquess of London
(d) Queen of All
4. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A mental institution
(b) A nunnery
(c) A brothel
5. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
2. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
3. What is the result of Anne's labor?
4. How many men have been imprisoned for disloyalty to the King?
5. Who teaches the woman in #129 how to behave for the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
2. Who is taken to the tower and imprisoned?
3. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
4. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
5. Why does Mary fear for George's safety?
6. With whom is the King in hearings?
7. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
8. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
9. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
10. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)