|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(a) Erotic pleasure
2. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
(a) A knight
(b) A serf
(c) A duke
(d) A prince
3. For how long does William disappear?
(a) 2 weeks
(b) 2 years
(c) 2 days
(d) 2 months
4. Who is George's lover?
(b) Francis Weston
(c) Jane Seymour
5. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A son
(b) A book
(c) A fountain
(d) A note
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henry told Anne has?
2. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
3. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
4. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
5. Who sends Mary a letter, informing her that things are sour for Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom is the King in hearings?
2. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
3. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
4. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
5. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
6. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
7. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
8. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
9. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
10. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)