|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
(a) A blanched snake
(b) A lustful whore
(c) A good woman
(d) A false Queen
2. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
3. Who is pregnant during this section?
(a) Madge Shelton
(d) Princess Mary
4. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
(a) George, Henry
(b) Henry, George
(c) Katherine, Henry
(d) Howard, George
5. George tells Mary the court would corrupt a _______.
(c) Sane man
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to make a play for Henry?
2. What is the present to Henry?
3. Where do George and Anne dine?
4. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
5. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
2. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
3. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
4. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
5. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
6. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
7. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
8. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
9. When it is time for Mary to go to Hever to see her children, what does Anne inform Mary Anne has done?
10. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)