|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
(a) A prince
(b) A duke
(c) A serf
(d) A knight
2. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
(c) Madge Shelton
(d) Jane Seymour
3. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
4. Who is the new woman to be presented to Henry as a lover?
(a) Princess Mary
(b) Madge Shelton
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Princess Elizabeth
5. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A book
(b) A fountain
(c) A note
(d) A son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
2. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
3. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
4. Who asks to call William "Father"?
5. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
2. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
3. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
4. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
5. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
6. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
7. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
8. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
9. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
10. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)