|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
2. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and the Bishop
(b) The King and Thomas More
(c) The King and the Pope
(d) The King and Anne
3. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(c) Erotic pleasure
4. Howard tells Anne there are many more loyal to Princess _____________ than to Princess ___________.
(a) Catherine, Mary
(b) Elizabeth, Mary
(c) Mary, Elizabeth
(d) Katherine, Catherine
5. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Henry and Anne?
2. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
3. What does Mary give birth to in the snowy winter?
4. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
5. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
2. Who are the people who know of Anne's latest pregnancy?
3. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
4. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
5. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
6. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
7. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
8. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
9. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
10. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)