|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
2. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
(a) The gates of hell
(b) A witchdoctor
(c) A place of peace
(d) A nunnery
3. Who is found out to have died?
(c) Jane Shelton
4. Who asks George for protection after being questioned at length by the king's men?
5. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(d) Brussel sprouts
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do George and Anne dine?
2. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
3. What is George's one goal in life?
4. George tells Mary the court would corrupt a _______.
5. What does the Pope do to Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
2. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
3. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
4. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
5. Who is taken to the tower and imprisoned?
6. With whom is the King in hearings?
7. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
8. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
9. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
10. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)