|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
2. What is William?
(a) A horseman
(b) A duke
(c) A nobody
(d) A noble
3. Who tries to make a play for Henry?
(a) Princess Mary
(b) Maria del Gado
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Madge Shelton
4. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
(b) Bishop Fisher
5. What is the result of Anne's labor?
(a) A girl
(b) A boy
(c) A stillbirth
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the present to Henry?
2. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
3. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
4. Who is pregnant during this section?
5. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
2. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
3. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
4. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
5. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
6. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
7. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
8. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
9. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
10. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)