|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
2. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
3. Who is the discordant one among Anne's ladies in waiting?
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) Madge Shelton
(d) Jane Parker
4. From where was the swordsman ordered?
5. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
2. Where do George and Anne dine?
3. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
4. To where does Mary want to return?
5. Who teaches the woman in #129 how to behave for the King?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
2. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
3. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
4. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
5. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
6. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
7. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
8. Who are the people who know of Anne's latest pregnancy?
9. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
10. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)