|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne hide to avoid the crowd?
(a) In her furs
(b) In the water
(c) She doesn't
(d) In a tree
2. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
(a) Single minded
3. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
4. To where does Mary want to return?
5. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
(a) She's pregnant
(b) She's leaving forever
(c) She's sickened by Anne
(d) She's in love with Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Anne's labor?
2. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
3. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
4. What does the mob of 8000 threaten to do to Anne?
5. Who is found out to have died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
2. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
3. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
4. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
5. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
6. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
7. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
8. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
9. With whom is the King in hearings?
10. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
This section contains 463 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)