|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A nunnery
(c) A mental institution
(d) A brothel
2. Who is the discordant one among Anne's ladies in waiting?
(a) Jane Parker
(b) Madge Shelton
(c) Jane Seymour
3. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
4. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
5. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men have been imprisoned for disloyalty to the King?
2. Who marries Henry and Anne?
3. Who is George's lover?
4. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
5. What is "Sending a Cardinal to Hell"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
2. When it is time for Mary to go to Hever to see her children, what does Anne inform Mary Anne has done?
3. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
4. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
5. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
6. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
7. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
8. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
9. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
10. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)