|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do George and Anne dine?
(a) The castle
(c) A restaurant
(d) Katherine's court
2. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One year
(b) One month
(c) One day
(d) One week
3. What is William?
(a) A horseman
(b) A duke
(c) A nobody
(d) A noble
4. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) Madge Shelton
5. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(b) The poisoning of the men
(d) Adultery involving the Queen
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
2. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
3. From where was the swordsman ordered?
4. Who does Mary's uncle say to take away from court?
5. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
2. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
3. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
4. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
5. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
6. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
7. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
8. With whom is the King in hearings?
9. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
10. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)