|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne become pregnant again?
2. Who teaches the woman in #129 how to behave for the King?
3. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
(a) A nunnery
(b) A place of peace
(c) The gates of hell
(d) A witchdoctor
4. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and the Bishop
(b) The King and the Pope
(c) The King and Anne
(d) The King and Thomas More
5. Who is George's lover?
(b) Jane Seymour
(d) Francis Weston
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
2. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
3. Who is found out to have died?
4. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
5. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
2. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
3. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
4. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
5. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
6. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
7. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
8. When it is time for Mary to go to Hever to see her children, what does Anne inform Mary Anne has done?
9. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
10. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)