|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(d) Erotic pleasure
2. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
(a) A false Queen
(b) A blanched snake
(c) A good woman
(d) A lustful whore
3. To where does Mary want to return?
4. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
5. Who attends the Howard family gathering, even though not invited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
2. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
3. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
4. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
5. Who marries Henry and Anne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
2. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
3. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
4. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
5. What is the new law the Henry legislates?
6. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
7. With whom is the King in hearings?
8. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
9. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
10. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)