|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Mary a letter, informing her that things are sour for Anne?
2. How many men have been imprisoned for disloyalty to the King?
3. For how long does William disappear?
(a) 2 years
(b) 2 days
(c) 2 weeks
(d) 2 months
4. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
5. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
(a) The Boleyns
(b) Henry VII
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) William Stafford
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
2. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
3. What is the present to Henry?
4. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
5. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
2. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
3. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
4. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
5. How is Anne seen in the eyes of the English people?
6. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
7. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
8. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
9. Who is taken to the tower and imprisoned?
10. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)