|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
2. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
(a) Being as angry as she is
(b) Being in love with him
(c) Being upset at his taking a lover
(d) Being pregnant
3. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A nunnery
(c) A mental institution
(d) A brothel
4. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
5. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
2. Who is found out to have died?
3. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
4. Where are George and Anne refused service?
5. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Mary fear for George's safety?
2. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
3. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
4. When it is time for Mary to go to Hever to see her children, what does Anne inform Mary Anne has done?
5. Who is taken to the tower and imprisoned?
6. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
7. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
8. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
9. What does Anne have built for Henry for a New Year present?
10. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)