|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
(a) Henry, George
(b) Katherine, Henry
(c) George, Henry
(d) Howard, George
2. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
3. What was sent for Mary and William's journey?
(a) A royal barge
(b) A royal escort
(c) A royal coach
(d) A royal group of horses
4. Who is one of the people that does NOT know about Anne's pregnancy?
5. From where was the swordsman ordered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary marry?
2. What is William?
3. What does the mob of 8000 threaten to do to Anne?
4. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
5. What was supposed to sit on the jury for Anne but could not attend the sentencing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
2. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
3. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
4. With whom is the King in hearings?
5. Why does Mary fear for George's safety?
6. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
7. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
8. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
9. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
10. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)