|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A fountain
(b) A note
(c) A son
(d) A book
2. What is William?
(a) A duke
(b) A noble
(c) A nobody
(d) A horseman
3. Who is the discordant one among Anne's ladies in waiting?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Madge Shelton
(d) Jane Parker
4. Who does Anne insist on taking with her when she is arrested?
(d) Little Henry
5. Who is George's lover?
(a) Francis Weston
(d) Jane Seymour
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne become pregnant again?
2. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
3. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
4. When does Anne give Henry a present?
5. Who are the two women Henry is torn between?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
2. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
3. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
4. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
5. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
6. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
7. When it is time for Mary to go to Hever to see her children, what does Anne inform Mary Anne has done?
8. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
9. When Mary is summoned back to court, what are the conditions?
10. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)