|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mary sit as she and George are covering for Anne and Henry?
(a) On a rock outside
(b) Anne's chair
(c) George's lap
(d) On the ground
2. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
(a) She's pregnant
(b) She's leaving forever
(c) She's in love with Henry
(d) She's sickened by Anne
3. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
4. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
(a) A place of peace
(b) A nunnery
(c) The gates of hell
(d) A witchdoctor
5. Who is one of the people that does NOT know about Anne's pregnancy?
Short Answer Questions
1. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
2. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
3. Mary chooses not to attend Anne's trial because she does not want to hear the ________.
4. For how long does William disappear?
5. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
2. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
3. What do Mary and William Stafford both say about the boat trip crossing the English Channel?
4. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
5. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
6. Why should Mary have been arrested, too?
7. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
8. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
9. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
10. What does Mary say that the secret is of Anne and her success with the King?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)