|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
(a) A boy
(b) A stillbirth
(c) A girl
2. Who is found out to have died?
(b) Jane Shelton
3. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(a) Adultery involving the Queen
(c) The poisoning of the men
4. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
(b) A girl
(c) A boy
(d) A miscarriage
5. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Anne give Henry a present?
2. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
3. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
4. Who has already chosen her wedding clothes?
5. With whose son will little Henry now study?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Anne and George do to help Anne's stillbirth?
2. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
3. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
4. What is Anne's reaction when Mary tells her she is pregnant and married?
5. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
6. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
7. What do George and Mary think of the present from #41?
8. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
9. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
10. How does George first experience the public's rejection of Anne?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)