Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Pope do to Henry?
(a) Excommunicate him
(c) Berate him publicly
(d) Gives him free reign
2. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
3. What is William?
(a) A duke
(b) A noble
(c) A nobody
(d) A horseman
4. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and the Pope
(b) The King and Thomas More
(c) The King and Anne
(d) The King and the Bishop
5. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
2. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
3. Who is found out to have died?
4. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
5. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)