|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Carpeggio
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) Cardinal Morteria
(d) Cardinal Spitzer
2. What is King Henry afraid to lose?
(a) His castle
(b) His sexual virility
(c) Control over England
(d) His Queen
3. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) The French
(c) The Pope
4. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
5. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(b) Break his foot
(c) Refuse to play
(d) Entertain Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is George in love?
2. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
3. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
4. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
5. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
2. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
3. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
4. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
5. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
6. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
7. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
8. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
9. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
10. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)