|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) A demure dress
(b) A black robe
(c) Red velvet
(d) Blue velvet
2. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
3. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
4. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(a) The dungeons
(c) The Tower
5. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
Short Answer Questions
1. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
2. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
3. What is NOT one of the titles Henry VIII's bastard son already holds?
4. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
5. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the King in a dark mood?
2. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
3. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
4. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
5. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
6. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
7. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
8. What is happening as Mary's pregnancy continues?
9. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
10. Describe Mary Boleyn.
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)