|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes some to believe Mary is carrying a boy?
(a) Her glow
(b) Her morning sickness
(c) Her fatigue
(d) Her hair
2. Who wishes Katherine would die?
3. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
(a) Uncle Howard
(b) George Boleyn
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) William Stafford
4. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(c) Henry VIII
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
5. How old is Henry's bastard son?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
2. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
3. What does the Queen wear in court?
4. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
5. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
2. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
3. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
4. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
5. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
6. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
7. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
8. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
9. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
10. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)