|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
(b) Queen Katherine
(d) King Henry VIII
2. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
(a) Fox hunts
(b) Card games
(c) War games
(d) A luncheon
3. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
(b) Thomas Boleyn
(c) Uncle Howard
4. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
(c) No one
(d) Uncle Howard
5. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes Katherine would die?
2. Who is called the Queen of May?
3. What does the Queen wear in court?
4. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
5. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
2. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
3. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
4. What is the great disappointment of Anne's delivery?
5. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
6. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
7. Who is the King lustfully torn between now?
8. How does Mary describe Jane Seymour to William?
9. Why does Mary fear for George's safety?
10. What is Anne promised if she signs the annulment papers quickly?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)