|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
(a) Uncle Howard
(c) Thomas Boleyn
2. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
3. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Jane Parker
(b) Queen Katherine
(c) Lady Boleyn
4. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Pressing his clothes
(b) Sleeping with him
(c) Sewing shirts
(d) Buying his medicines
5. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(b) A special High Mass
(c) More gold
(d) A prayer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
2. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
3. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
4. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
5. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
2. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
3. What are George's sisters' reactions to his confession of love for Francis Weston?
4. How does King Henry take control of the church?
5. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
6. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
7. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
8. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
9. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
10. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)