|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(d) No one
2. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(b) King Henry
3. Who is courting Mary...again?
(b) Little Henry
(c) King Henry
(d) William Carey
4. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
(a) George Boleyn
(b) King Henry VIII
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) William Stafford
5. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) King Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Princess Katherine?
2. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
3. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
4. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
5. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
2. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
3. What happens after Mary's son is born?
4. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
5. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
6. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
7. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
8. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
9. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
10. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)