|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) Several babies
(b) Much money
(c) His joy
(d) His pride
2. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(b) They are executed
(d) They leave
3. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
4. Where does Mary go as the trial continues?
5. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His preclusions
(b) His infidelity
(c) His scheming
(d) His bad manners
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
2. What causes some to believe Mary is carrying a boy?
3. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
4. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
5. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Mary Boleyn.
2. Why does George have a black eye?
3. Why is the King in a dark mood?
4. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
5. Why does King Henry refuse to joust?
6. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
7. How does King Henry take control of the church?
8. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
9. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
10. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)