|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(c) The king's displeasure
2. With whom is George in love?
(a) William Carey
(b) King Henry
(c) Jane Parker
(d) Francis Weston
3. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
4. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
5. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
(b) New Year
(c) Assumption Day
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
2. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
3. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
4. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
5. What is really happening to Queen Katherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
2. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
3. What does Mary think about Catherine asking to go to court?
4. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
5. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
6. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
7. What does Anne tell Mary the King can make her?
8. Why is the King in a dark mood?
9. How does King Henry take control of the church?
10. Why does George have a black eye?
This section contains 497 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)