|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
2. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(a) They leave
(d) They are executed
3. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(a) They are silent
(b) Ignore each other
4. What does Mary name her first child?
5. Who does Mary spend the night with as this character prays?
(d) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
2. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
3. What does King Henry refuse to do?
4. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
5. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
2. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
3. What happens after Mary's son is born?
4. Why does George have a black eye?
5. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
6. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
7. Why is the King in a dark mood?
8. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
9. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
10. How does King Henry take control of the church?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)