|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(b) Temper tantrums
2. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(b) Twins, one of each
(c) The baby is stillborn
3. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
4. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
5. Who does Mary spend the night with as this character prays?
(c) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
3. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
4. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
5. Who is a devout Catholic?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
2. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
3. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
4. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
5. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
6. Describe Mary Boleyn.
7. What happens after Mary's son is born?
8. Why is the King in a dark mood?
9. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
10. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)