|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A book
(b) A deed to land
(c) A chalice
(d) A robe
2. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Elizabeth
(b) Princess Anne
(c) Princess Mary
(d) Princess Marial
3. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
(a) Uncle Howard
(d) No one
4. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His pride
(b) Several babies
(c) His joy
(d) Much money
5. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Shake hands
(d) Sign the treaty
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
2. Who dies from the illness in #62
3. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
4. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
5. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
2. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
3. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
4. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
5. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
6. What is happening as Mary's pregnancy continues?
7. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
8. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
9. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
10. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)