|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(c) They are executed
(d) They leave
2. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Spitzer
(b) Cardinal Morteria
(c) Cardinal Carpeggio
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
3. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
4. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(c) The king's displeasure
5. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
2. What does Mary name her first child?
3. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
4. Who is a devout Catholic?
5. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does George have a black eye?
2. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
3. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
4. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
5. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
6. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
7. Describe Mary Boleyn.
8. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
9. What are George's sisters' reactions to his confession of love for Francis Weston?
10. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)