|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
2. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(d) Temper tantrums
3. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
4. Who is courting Mary...again?
(a) King Henry
(c) Little Henry
(d) William Carey
5. Which family wins the boat race?
(a) King Henry's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
2. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
3. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
4. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
5. What does Mary name her first child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
2. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
3. Why does King Henry refuse to joust?
4. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
5. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
6. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
7. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
8. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
9. How does King Henry take control of the church?
10. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)