|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
(a) Passes out
(b) Begins to cry
(c) Kills herself
(d) Kneels before Henry
2. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) Cardinal Morteria
(c) Cardinal Carpeggio
(d) Cardinal Spitzer
3. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
(a) He could be banished
(b) He could be hanged
(d) He could be teased
4. Who dies from the illness in #62
(a) Jane Seymour
(c) William Carey
5. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A chalice
(b) A robe
(c) A book
(d) A deed to land
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
2. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
4. Who is a devout Catholic?
5. Who wishes Katherine would die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
2. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
3. How does King Henry take control of the church?
4. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
5. What happens after Mary's son is born?
6. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
7. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
8. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
9. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
10. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
This section contains 522 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)