|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Mary a good person to promote to Henry?
(a) She has given birth twice
(b) She's a widow
(c) She's young
(d) She is prettier than Anne
2. Anne orders Mary to go where in Autumn?
3. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
4. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(b) The border
5. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(b) Lord Henry Percy
(c) William Stafford
(d) Henry VIII
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Queen Katherine from?
2. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
3. Who wishes Katherine would die?
4. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
5. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
2. Why is the King in a dark mood?
3. How does King Henry take control of the church?
4. Describe Mary Boleyn.
5. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
6. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
7. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
8. What happens after Mary's son is born?
9. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
10. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)