|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies from the illness in #62
(a) William Carey
(c) Jane Seymour
2. How old is Princess Katherine?
3. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Morteria
(b) Cardinal Spitzer
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Cardinal Carpeggio
4. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
(b) Uncle Howard
(c) Thomas Boleyn
5. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
Short Answer Questions
1. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
2. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
3. Who is the king's master planner?
4. How old is Henry's bastard son?
5. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
2. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
3. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
4. Why does George have a black eye?
5. What happens after Mary's son is born?
6. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
7. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
8. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
9. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
10. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)