|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) Twins, one of each
(c) The baby is stillborn
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) William Carey
(b) No one
(c) William Strafford
(d) Henry VIII
3. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
4. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Jane Parker
(c) Queen Katherine
(d) Lady Boleyn
5. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
2. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
3. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
4. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
5. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
2. What is happening as Mary's pregnancy continues?
3. What does the reader learn about Henry's sexual performance?
4. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
5. Why does King Henry refuse to joust?
6. Why will Anne not allow Mary to go to Hever?
7. What is Anne instructed to tell Henry about her miscarriage?
8. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
9. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
10. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)