|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
2. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(a) The tower
(d) A dark room
3. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
4. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
5. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
(c) King Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry refuse to do?
2. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
3. What descends on the court, killing several people?
4. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
5. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
2. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
3. What are George's sisters' reactions to his confession of love for Francis Weston?
4. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
5. Describe Mary Boleyn.
6. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
7. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
8. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
9. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
10. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)