|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(b) Break his foot
(c) Refuse to play
(d) Entertain Anne
2. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Stansfield
(c) Duke of Buckinghamshire
3. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
(a) Thomas Boleyn
(d) Uncle Howard
4. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) The baby is stillborn
(d) Twins, one of each
5. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) The Pope
(d) The French
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
3. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
4. How old is Princess Katherine?
5. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
2. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
3. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
4. Why does George have a black eye?
5. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
6. Describe Mary Boleyn.
7. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
8. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
9. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
10. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)