|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
2. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(c) King Henry
3. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(a) The dungeons
(d) The Tower
4. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
5. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
2. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
3. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
4. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
5. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
2. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
3. How does King Henry take control of the church?
4. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
5. Why does George have a black eye?
6. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
7. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
8. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
9. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
10. Why has the Queen missed her "courses"?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)