|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
2. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
(a) Princess Mary
(c) Little Henry
3. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
4. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His pride
(b) Several babies
(c) Much money
(d) His joy
5. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Henry VIII
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
2. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
3. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
4. What descends on the court, killing several people?
5. What is King Henry afraid to lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
2. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
3. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
4. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
5. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
6. Describe Mary Boleyn.
7. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
8. What happens after Mary's son is born?
9. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
10. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
This section contains 507 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)