|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
(a) Brutus Blount
(b) Henry Milton
(c) Henry Fitzroy
(d) George Boleyn
2. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Julia Dressel
(c) Madge Stinton
(d) Jane Parker
3. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) A demure dress
(b) A black robe
(c) Red velvet
(d) Blue velvet
4. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(a) Accepted by God
5. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A son
(b) A new job
(c) More land
(d) A black eye
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Princess Katherine?
2. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
3. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
4. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
5. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
2. Describe Mary Boleyn.
3. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
4. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
5. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
6. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
7. What are George's sisters' reactions to his confession of love for Francis Weston?
8. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
9. What happens after Mary's son is born?
10. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)