|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
2. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) King Henry
3. Anne orders Mary to go where in Autumn?
4. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His bad manners
(b) His scheming
(c) His preclusions
(d) His infidelity
5. How old is Princess Katherine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
2. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
3. Who is called the Queen of May?
4. What does the Queen wear in court?
5. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who marries Henry and Anne and what does he think of Henry's previous marriage?
2. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
3. Why does Anne summon Mary back to court?
4. What are some of the ways Anne is behaving like Queen Katherine?
5. What is happening as Mary's pregnancy continues?
6. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
7. What does George think is the cause of Anne's temper tantrums?
8. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
9. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
10. Why does Howard think it is so important for Anne's child to be a boy?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)