|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the king's master planner?
(a) Uncle Howard
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) William Stafford
2. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Ambassador Mendoza
3. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(a) They are silent
(c) Ignore each other
4. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
5. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
2. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
3. For how long does George join Mary at the location in #70?
4. Who does Mary spend the night with as this character prays?
5. What is really happening to Queen Katherine?
Short Essay Questions
1. When is Anne not treated by all as the Queen of England?
2. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
3. What is Mary's and George's fantasies of a dream life?
4. Why is the Boleyn family unsure of who to promote to the King?
5. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
6. What happens after Mary's son is born?
7. What does King Henry do when he hears Mary is pregnant with his child?
8. Why has Cardinal Wolsey arranged a secret court at Westminster?
9. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
10. Describe Mary Boleyn.
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)