|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(a) King Henry
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
2. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
3. Anne orders Mary to go where in Autumn?
4. In what does Anne compete?
(d) Horse riding
5. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
(c) New Year
(d) Assumption Day
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Henry refuse to do?
2. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
3. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
4. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
5. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Henry share a bed with Mary over the Christmas holiday?
2. What does Mary confess to the Queen?
3. What happens as a result of Mary's second pregnancy?
4. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
5. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
6. What does Henry do at the May celebration?
7. How has the Queen defied the King's order?
8. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
9. Why is the King in a dark mood?
10. What is happening as Mary's pregnancy continues?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)