|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) Cardinal Carpeggio
(c) Cardinal Morteria
(d) Cardinal Spitzer
2. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(b) The French
(c) Food poisoning
(d) The sweat
3. How old is Henry's bastard son?
4. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(b) Ignore each other
(c) They are silent
5. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Princess Katherine?
2. Who tells Anne a woman should know her place?
3. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
4. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
5. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does King Henry send as gifts to Mary's baby once she is born?
2. Describe Anne's condition in the section "Summer 1528."
3. How does King Henry take control of the church?
4. Why does George have a black eye?
5. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
6. What does the letter from Mary's father have to tell her?
7. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
8. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
9. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
10. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)