|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(c) Princess Mary
2. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
3. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
4. What causes some to believe Mary is carrying a boy?
(a) Her morning sickness
(b) Her fatigue
(c) Her glow
(d) Her hair
5. Who is Queen Katherine's confessor?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) Cardinal Carpeggio
(d) Bishop Fisher
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom is George in love?
2. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
3. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
4. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
5. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anne find Queen Katherine is still doing?
2. Why do people assume Mary is carrying a boy this time?
3. Why does Mary shed tears over the cutting of little Henry's hair?
4. Describe the motivations of the Boleyn family
5. What is in the letter Mary receives from her sister Anne?
6. How does Anne make sure Cardinal Wolsey does not stand in the way of her plans?
7. What happens to Henry Fitzroy since the King is so desperate for an heir?
8. How does Anne attempt to have control over her sister?
9. Why does George have a black eye?
10. How does King Henry take control of the church?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)