|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(b) Adultery involving the Queen
(d) The poisoning of the men
2. Who asks George for protection after being questioned at length by the king's men?
3. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
(a) Her temper tantrums
(b) Her nagging
(c) Her disease
(d) His love for another
4. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
(d) Single minded
5. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
6. Who does Anne insist on taking with her when she is arrested?
(d) Little Henry
7. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
8. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(d) Brussel sprouts
9. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
10. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
11. Who does Mary marry?
12. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(d) Erotic pleasure
13. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A brothel
(b) A nunnery
(c) A mental institution
14. What is the result of Anne's labor?
(a) A stillbirth
(c) A boy
(d) A girl
15. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
2. What is William?
3. Who is the new woman to be presented to Henry as a lover?
4. Who is found out to have died?
5. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)