|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
2. Where do George and Anne dine?
(a) The castle
(c) Katherine's court
(d) A restaurant
3. With whose son will little Henry now study?
(a) Francis Weston's
4. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
(a) A duke
(b) A serf
(c) A prince
(d) A knight
5. Who sends Mary a letter, informing her that things are sour for Anne?
6. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
(a) Simple notes
(c) Death threats
7. Who is Henry riding with as he makes his way to the tower?
(a) Cardinal Carpeggio
(c) William Norris
(d) Francis Weston
8. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
9. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
(a) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Catherine
10. What does the Pope do to Henry?
(b) Gives him free reign
(c) Excommunicate him
(d) Berate him publicly
11. From where was the swordsman ordered?
12. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
13. George tells Mary the court would corrupt a _______.
(d) Sane man
14. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
(a) Henry VII
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) William Stafford
(d) The Boleyns
15. When does Anne give Henry a present?
(b) New Year
(d) His birthday
Short Answer Questions
1. To where does Mary want to return?
2. Who is the new woman to be presented to Henry as a lover?
3. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
4. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
5. What happens to the men who are imprisoned by Henry?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)