|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Anne's new title?
(a) Queen of All
(b) Marquess of Pembroke
(c) Queen of England
(d) Marquess of London
2. Who tries to make a play for Henry?
(a) Maria del Gado
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Madge Shelton
(d) Jane Seymour
3. Whose christening dress does Anne want to use for her coming child?
(a) Princess Catherine's
(c) Princess Mary's
4. Who is George's lover?
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Francis Weston
5. Where have George and Howard gone in case Spain decides to move against Britain?
6. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(a) Erotic pleasure
7. Where does Mary sit as she and George are covering for Anne and Henry?
(a) George's lap
(b) On the ground
(c) On a rock outside
(d) Anne's chair
8. Who attends the Howard family gathering, even though not invited?
9. With whose son will little Henry now study?
(b) Francis Weston's
10. How many men have been imprisoned for disloyalty to the King?
11. Who does Mary marry?
12. Who has already chosen her wedding clothes?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Princess Elizabeth
(d) Princess Mary
13. Who sends Mary a letter, informing her that things are sour for Anne?
14. What does the Pope do to Henry?
(b) Excommunicate him
(c) Berate him publicly
(d) Gives him free reign
15. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
2. To where does Mary want to return?
3. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
4. Who is found out to have died?
5. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)