|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose christening dress does Anne want to use for her coming child?
(a) Princess Mary's
(b) Princess Catherine's
2. Where do George and Anne dine?
(a) The castle
(c) Katherine's court
(d) A restaurant
3. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
(a) The Boleyns
(b) William Stafford
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Henry VII
4. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(c) Adultery involving the Queen
(d) The poisoning of the men
5. What is William?
(a) A noble
(b) A duke
(c) A horseman
(d) A nobody
6. Who asks George for protection after being questioned at length by the king's men?
7. Where does Anne want Mary to be with her?
8. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
(a) A good woman
(b) A blanched snake
(c) A lustful whore
(d) A false Queen
9. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
10. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A mental institution
(c) A brothel
(d) A nunnery
11. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(c) Erotic pleasure
12. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
13. Who sends Mary a letter, informing her that things are sour for Anne?
14. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
15. Where does Mary sit as she and George are covering for Anne and Henry?
(a) On a rock outside
(b) Anne's chair
(c) On the ground
(d) George's lap
Short Answer Questions
1. Who marries Henry and Anne?
2. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
3. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
4. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
5. Where have George and Howard gone in case Spain decides to move against Britain?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)