|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One day
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) One week
2. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(d) Brussel sprouts
3. Where are George and Anne refused service?
(a) A restaurant
(b) They aren't
(c) A salon
(d) A masque
4. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
(a) Cardinal Cranmer
(b) King Henry
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) The Pope
5. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
6. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(a) Adultery involving the Queen
(c) The poisoning of the men
7. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
(a) A witchdoctor
(b) A place of peace
(c) The gates of hell
(d) A nunnery
8. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 10 acres
(b) 15 acres
(c) 50 acres
(d) 1 acre
9. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A note
(b) A fountain
(c) A son
(d) A book
10. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
11. What is William?
(a) A noble
(b) A horseman
(c) A nobody
(d) A duke
12. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
13. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
14. What does Mary give birth to in the snowy winter?
(c) A boy
(d) A girl
15. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A nunnery
(b) A mental institution
(c) A brothel
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
2. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
3. Whose death does Mary describe as the loss of her other self?
4. What is "Sending a Cardinal to Hell"?
5. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)