|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From where was the swordsman ordered?
2. Who does Mary marry?
3. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
4. What is Anne's new title?
(a) Queen of All
(b) Queen of England
(c) Marquess of Pembroke
(d) Marquess of London
5. To where does Mary want to return?
6. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
(a) Simple notes
(b) Death threats
7. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
8. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
9. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
(a) A girl
(b) A boy
(d) A miscarriage
10. Who asks to call William "Father"?
(a) Little Henry
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Elizabeth
11. When does Anne give Henry a present?
(a) New Year
(b) His birthday
12. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and the Pope
(b) The King and Anne
(c) The King and the Bishop
(d) The King and Thomas More
13. For how long does William disappear?
(a) 2 years
(b) 2 months
(c) 2 days
(d) 2 weeks
14. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
(a) Cardinal Cranmer
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) King Henry
(d) The Pope
15. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(a) Brussel sprouts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
2. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
3. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
4. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
5. Mary believes that Anne and the King are very much alike, both having the ability to be _____________.
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)