|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
(a) Being in love with him
(b) Being upset at his taking a lover
(c) Being as angry as she is
(d) Being pregnant
2. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
3. George tells Mary the court would corrupt a _______.
(c) Sane man
4. Who has already chosen her wedding clothes?
(a) Princess Mary
(b) Princess Elizabeth
(c) Jane Seymour
5. What are men writing to the Queen when Mary returns to court?
(c) Simple notes
(d) Death threats
6. Where does Anne hide to avoid the crowd?
(a) She doesn't
(b) In a tree
(c) In the water
(d) In her furs
7. Where are George and Anne refused service?
(a) A restaurant
(b) A salon
(c) A masque
(d) They aren't
8. Who does Mary's uncle say to take away from court?
(a) Little Henry
(c) Princess Mary
9. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and Anne
(b) The King and Thomas More
(c) The King and the Bishop
(d) The King and the Pope
10. What does the mob of 8000 threaten to do to Anne?
(a) Throw her in the river
(b) Reveal her secret
(c) Hang her
(d) Praise her
11. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
12. What was supposed to sit on the jury for Anne but could not attend the sentencing?
13. Who is George's lover?
(a) Francis Weston
(b) Jane Seymour
14. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One week
(b) One day
(c) One month
(d) One year
15. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
2. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
3. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
4. Who is pregnant during this section?
5. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)