|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Anne journeyed to in order to conceive her current child?
(a) The gates of hell
(b) A witchdoctor
(c) A nunnery
(d) A place of peace
2. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
3. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
(a) Her disease
(b) Her temper tantrums
(c) Her nagging
(d) His love for another
4. Who is pregnant during this section?
(a) Princess Mary
(c) Madge Shelton
5. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 10 acres
(b) 1 acre
(c) 15 acres
(d) 50 acres
6. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A fountain
(b) A note
(c) A book
(d) A son
7. Where does Anne hide to avoid the crowd?
(a) In the water
(b) In her furs
(c) In a tree
(d) She doesn't
8. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
(a) Adultery involving the Queen
(d) The poisoning of the men
9. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
10. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
11. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
(b) Princess Catherine
(d) Princess Mary
12. What was supposed to sit on the jury for Anne but could not attend the sentencing?
13. Where does Mary sit as she and George are covering for Anne and Henry?
(a) On a rock outside
(b) On the ground
(c) Anne's chair
(d) George's lap
14. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
15. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) Madge Shelton
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mary's uncle say to take away from court?
2. Who has already chosen her wedding clothes?
3. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
4. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
5. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)