|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
2. Who asks to go to court with Mary?
3. Where does Anne want Mary to be with her?
4. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
(a) Henry VII
(b) The Boleyns
(c) William Stafford
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
5. Where have George and Howard gone in case Spain decides to move against Britain?
6. What is "Sending a Cardinal to Hell"?
(a) A masque
(b) A book
(c) A promise
(d) A play
7. Who does Mary marry?
8. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
(a) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Catherine
9. What does the mob of 8000 threaten to do to Anne?
(a) Reveal her secret
(b) Hang her
(c) Praise her
(d) Throw her in the river
10. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One day
(b) One year
(c) One month
(d) One week
11. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
(a) Cardinal Cranmer
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) The Pope
(d) King Henry
12. Who is one of the people that does NOT know about Anne's pregnancy?
13. What is Henry told Anne has?
(a) A fever
(b) A cold
(c) A miscarriage
(d) A stillbirth
14. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 10 acres
(b) 50 acres
(c) 15 acres
(d) 1 acre
15. Who does Mary's uncle say to take away from court?
(b) Little Henry
(c) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George's one goal in life?
2. When Anne's baby moves, she asks Mary to tell ____________, but corrects herself and says __________.
3. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
4. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
5. Who teaches the woman in #129 how to behave for the King?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)