|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne give Henry a present?
(b) New Year
(d) His birthday
2. What was supposed to sit on the jury for Anne but could not attend the sentencing?
3. George tells Mary the court would corrupt a _______.
(c) Sane man
4. Who is George's lover?
(a) Francis Weston
(b) Jane Seymour
5. Who is one of the people that does NOT know about Anne's pregnancy?
6. Who asks to call William "Father"?
(a) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Elizabeth
(d) Little Henry
7. Howard tells Anne there are many more loyal to Princess _____________ than to Princess ___________.
(a) Catherine, Mary
(b) Katherine, Catherine
(c) Mary, Elizabeth
(d) Elizabeth, Mary
8. With whose son will little Henry now study?
(d) Francis Weston's
9. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One week
(b) One month
(c) One year
(d) One day
10. Who attends the Howard family gathering, even though not invited?
11. Who are the two women Henry is torn between?
(a) Madge and Anne
(b) Anne and Mary
(c) Madge and Jane
(d) Jane and Anne
12. Where are George and Anne refused service?
(a) They aren't
(b) A salon
(c) A restaurant
(d) A masque
13. Who does Anne force to be present during the birth of the new child?
(a) Princess Mary
(b) Princess Catherine
14. Who does Mary think are just temporarily disagreeing on the marriage issue?
(a) The King and Thomas More
(b) The King and the Bishop
(c) The King and the Pope
(d) The King and Anne
15. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is overlooked for the garter award?
2. What is causing Henry to avoid Anne?
3. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
4. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
5. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)