|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is pregnant during this section?
(b) Madge Shelton
(c) Princess Mary
2. How big is the farm William and Mary share?
(a) 50 acres
(b) 10 acres
(c) 15 acres
(d) 1 acre
3. Who does Anne insist on taking with her when she is arrested?
(b) Little Henry
4. When does Anne become pregnant again?
5. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
(a) Being in love with him
(b) Being pregnant
(c) Being upset at his taking a lover
(d) Being as angry as she is
6. Where does Mary sit as she and George are covering for Anne and Henry?
(a) On the ground
(b) George's lap
(c) On a rock outside
(d) Anne's chair
7. What is the result of Anne's labor?
(a) A stillbirth
(c) A boy
(d) A girl
8. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
(a) A mental institution
(c) A brothel
(d) A nunnery
9. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) The Pope
(c) King Henry
(d) Cardinal Cranmer
10. From whom does Mary receive a letter?
11. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
(a) A new court
(b) To Hever
(c) Back to her room
(d) A nunnery
12. Who tries to make a play for Henry?
(a) Madge Shelton
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Maria del Gado
13. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
14. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(c) Brussel sprouts
15. Who does Mary marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does William disappear?
2. What is the charge of the men who are imprisoned?
3. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
4. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
5. Whose christening dress does Anne want to use for her coming child?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)