|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One week
(b) One day
(c) One year
(d) One month
2. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
(a) Being pregnant
(b) Being as angry as she is
(c) Being in love with him
(d) Being upset at his taking a lover
3. Who does Mary speak to as she departs the court?
4. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A son
(b) A book
(c) A note
(d) A fountain
5. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
(a) A boy
(b) A girl
(c) A miscarriage
6. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(d) Erotic pleasure
7. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
(a) A stillbirth
(b) A girl
(c) A boy
8. What is Anne's new title?
(a) Marquess of London
(b) Marquess of Pembroke
(c) Queen of All
(d) Queen of England
9. What was sent for Mary and William's journey?
(a) A royal barge
(b) A royal group of horses
(c) A royal escort
(d) A royal coach
10. Where have George and Howard gone in case Spain decides to move against Britain?
11. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
12. Who does Mary find kneeling and praying?
13. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
14. Who is the new woman to be presented to Henry as a lover?
(a) Princess Elizabeth
(b) Madge Shelton
(c) Princess Mary
(d) Jane Seymour
15. Who is Henry riding with as he makes his way to the tower?
(a) Francis Weston
(b) William Norris
(c) Cardinal Carpeggio
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the reader learn Henry often is?
2. Mary has no regrets for marrying for love in a "world where women are bought and sold as __________."
3. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
4. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
5. Who are the two women Henry is torn between?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)