|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long does William disappear?
(a) 2 days
(b) 2 weeks
(c) 2 years
(d) 2 months
2. Where do George and Anne dine?
(a) Katherine's court
(b) The castle
(d) A restaurant
3. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
4. Who does Anne insist on taking with her when she is arrested?
(a) Little Henry
5. With whom is Uncle Howard holding meetings?
(a) The King
6. How would Mary and George describe Anne's gift to Henry?
7. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
(a) Being as angry as she is
(b) Being in love with him
(c) Being pregnant
(d) Being upset at his taking a lover
8. From where was the swordsman ordered?
9. Where was Anne promised she could go if she signed the annulment papers?
(a) To Hever
(b) Back to her room
(c) A nunnery
(d) A new court
10. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
11. Who asks to call William "Father"?
(b) Little Henry
(c) Princess Elizabeth
(d) Princess Mary
12. Howard tells Anne there are many more loyal to Princess _____________ than to Princess ___________.
(a) Elizabeth, Mary
(b) Mary, Elizabeth
(c) Catherine, Mary
(d) Katherine, Catherine
13. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A fountain
(b) A note
(c) A book
(d) A son
14. Who is Henry riding with as he makes his way to the tower?
(a) Cardinal Carpeggio
(c) William Norris
(d) Francis Weston
15. Who does Mary marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is William?
2. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
3. Where does Anne want Mary to be with her?
4. What was sent for Mary and William's journey?
5. When does Anne give Henry a present?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)