|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
(a) A lustful whore
(b) A good woman
(c) A blanched snake
(d) A false Queen
2. What does Mary pray Anne has during this pregnancy?
(a) A boy
(b) A miscarriage
(c) A girl
3. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
(a) A serf
(b) A knight
(c) A duke
(d) A prince
4. Who tries to make a play for Henry?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Maria del Gado
(d) Madge Shelton
5. Who marries Henry and Anne?
(b) Cardinal Cramner
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
6. Who has grown fat and gluttonous?
7. What is the significance of the nipples on the fountain?
(a) Erotic pleasure
8. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
(a) She's pregnant
(b) She's leaving forever
(c) She's sickened by Anne
(d) She's in love with Henry
9. What is William?
(a) A duke
(b) A nobody
(c) A noble
(d) A horseman
10. When does Anne give Henry a present?
(b) New Year
(c) His birthday
11. Who is Henry riding with as he makes his way to the tower?
(b) William Norris
(c) Francis Weston
(d) Cardinal Carpeggio
12. When does Anne become pregnant again?
13. From where was the swordsman ordered?
14. What is Henry told Anne has?
(a) A stillbirth
(b) A miscarriage
(c) A cold
(d) A fever
15. Who are the two women Henry is torn between?
(a) Madge and Jane
(b) Madge and Anne
(c) Anne and Mary
(d) Jane and Anne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is summoned back to the court, without their spouse or child?
2. What happens to the men who are imprisoned by Henry?
3. From whom does Mary receive a note telling her that George will escort her to court?
4. George tells Anne she belongs in a Bagnio. What is that?
5. In whose former home do Anne and Henry marry?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)