|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Queen Katherine and Princess Mary have to leave the castle?
(a) One month
(b) One week
(c) One day
(d) One year
2. With whom is Uncle Howard holding meetings?
(d) The King
3. What does Anne eat to increase her fertility?
(d) Brussel sprouts
4. Who has the King ordered to the tower?
(c) Bishop Fisher
5. What is William?
(a) A horseman
(b) A noble
(c) A duke
(d) A nobody
6. Who is the discordant one among Anne's ladies in waiting?
(a) Madge Shelton
(b) Jane Seymour
(d) Jane Parker
7. Where are George and Anne refused service?
(a) They aren't
(b) A restaurant
(c) A salon
(d) A masque
8. Where does Anne want to take the Queen's jewels?
9. What does Mary tell the Queen aside from the fact she's married?
(a) She's leaving forever
(b) She's sickened by Anne
(c) She's in love with Henry
(d) She's pregnant
10. Who wants to arrange to escort Mary to Hever?
11. What was supposed to sit on the jury for Anne but could not attend the sentencing?
12. What is the present to Henry?
(a) A note
(b) A book
(c) A fountain
(d) A son
13. What is the outcome of Anne's pregnancy?
(a) A stillbirth
(b) A girl
(d) A boy
14. What does the mob of 8000 threaten to do to Anne?
(a) Hang her
(b) Praise her
(c) Reveal her secret
(d) Throw her in the river
15. Whose christening dress does Anne want to use for her coming child?
(a) Princess Catherine's
(d) Princess Mary's
Short Answer Questions
1. Howard tells Anne there are many more loyal to Princess _____________ than to Princess ___________.
2. What does Mary call Jane Seymour?
3. Who thinks Anne just misses Mary?
4. About what is Anne to tell Henry she was mistaken?
5. Who does Mary marry?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)