|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(a) King Henry
2. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
(a) War games
(b) Card games
(c) Fox hunts
(d) A luncheon
4. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Refuse to play
(b) Entertain Anne
(c) Break his foot
5. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
(a) Walk in the rain
(b) Take naps
(c) Rub oil on her face
(d) Lie still
6. Who is called the Queen of May?
7. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His joy
(b) Much money
(c) Several babies
(d) His pride
8. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(b) No one
9. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) The baby is stillborn
(c) Twins, one of each
10. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(a) The sweat
(b) Food poisoning
(c) The French
11. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Julia Dressel
(b) Jane Parker
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) Madge Stinton
12. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) A demure dress
(b) Blue velvet
(c) A black robe
(d) Red velvet
13. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
(a) He could be hanged
(c) He could be banished
(d) He could be teased
14. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
15. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her breakfast
(b) Her tea time
(c) Her glass of wine
(d) Her courses
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
2. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
3. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
4. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
5. For how long does George join Mary at the location in #70?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)