Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Queen Katherine from?
2. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(a) William Stafford
(c) Lord Henry Percy
(d) Henry VIII
3. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
(a) William Stafford
(b) George Boleyn
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) King Henry VIII
4. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(b) Accepted by God
5. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
(a) Lie still
(b) Take naps
(c) Walk in the rain
(d) Rub oil on her face
6. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(a) The border
7. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
(a) Fox hunts
(b) War games
(c) Card games
(d) A luncheon
8. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) More gold
(b) A prayer
(c) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(d) A special High Mass
9. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) Henry VIII
10. Who is courting Mary...again?
(a) King Henry
(b) William Carey
(d) Little Henry
11. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(a) The king's displeasure
12. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Little Henry
13. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
14. Anne needs to be _______ before she can be in bed with Henry VIII.
15. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Entertain Anne
(b) Refuse to play
(c) Break his foot
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
2. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
3. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
4. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
5. What is King Henry afraid to lose?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)