|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Jane Parker
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) Julia Dressel
(d) Madge Stinton
2. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A special High Mass
(b) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(c) A prayer
(d) More gold
3. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(b) King Henry
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
4. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) Lord Henry Percy
(c) William Stafford
5. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(a) Uncle Howard
6. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Stansfield
(d) Duke of Buckinghamshire
7. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
(a) King Henry
8. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Shake hands
(b) Sign the treaty
9. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
10. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(b) Temper tantrums
11. Who is called the Queen of May?
12. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) The baby is stillborn
(d) Twins, one of each
13. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Lady Boleyn
(b) Jane Parker
(d) Queen Katherine
14. What makes Mary a good person to promote to Henry?
(a) She's a widow
(b) She has given birth twice
(c) She's young
(d) She is prettier than Anne
15. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A black eye
(b) A new job
(c) A son
(d) More land
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the titles Henry VIII's bastard son already holds?
2. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
3. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
4. Where is Queen Katherine from?
5. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)