|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His scheming
(b) His bad manners
(c) His preclusions
(d) His infidelity
2. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(a) The king's displeasure
3. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Pressing his clothes
(b) Buying his medicines
(c) Sleeping with him
(d) Sewing shirts
4. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) King Henry
5. How old is Princess Katherine?
6. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
7. Where does Mary go as the trial continues?
8. Who wishes Katherine would die?
9. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
10. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
11. How old is Henry's bastard son?
12. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
(b) Uncle Howard
(c) Thomas Boleyn
13. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her glass of wine
(b) Her breakfast
(c) Her tea time
(d) Her courses
14. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
(a) King Henry VIII
(b) The French
(c) The Pope
15. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A black eye
(b) More land
(c) A new job
(d) A son
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
2. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
3. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
4. To whom is George set to be married?
5. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)