|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the king's master planner?
(b) William Stafford
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
2. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(a) The king's displeasure
3. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
4. Who dies from the illness in #62
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) William Carey
5. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
6. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
7. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) A black robe
(b) A demure dress
(c) Blue velvet
(d) Red velvet
8. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
(a) Brutus Blount
(b) George Boleyn
(c) Henry Fitzroy
(d) Henry Milton
9. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
(b) Assumption Day
(c) New Year
10. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His infidelity
(b) His preclusions
(c) His scheming
(d) His bad manners
11. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) No one
(c) William Carey
(d) William Strafford
12. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
(a) The French
(b) King Henry VIII
(c) The Pope
13. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(d) King Henry
14. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
(a) Rub oil on her face
(b) Walk in the rain
(c) Lie still
(d) Take naps
15. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(a) They are executed
(d) They leave
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
2. Anne needs to be _______ before she can be in bed with Henry VIII.
3. Which family wins the boat race?
4. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
5. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)