|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
2. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(b) A prayer
(c) More gold
(d) A special High Mass
4. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(a) The dungeons
(c) The Tower
5. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(c) Twins, one of each
(d) The baby is stillborn
6. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
(a) Take naps
(b) Lie still
(c) Rub oil on her face
(d) Walk in the rain
7. Who is the king's master planner?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(b) William Stafford
(c) Uncle Howard
8. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
(b) Uncle Howard
(d) No one
9. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(a) The French
(c) Food poisoning
(d) The sweat
10. In what does Anne compete?
(d) Horse riding
11. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Entertain Anne
(b) Break his foot
(c) Refuse to play
12. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
(b) Little Henry
(c) Princess Mary
13. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
(b) Ambassador Mendoza
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
14. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A black eye
(b) A new job
(c) A son
(d) More land
15. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
(a) King Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
2. Anne needs to be _______ before she can be in bed with Henry VIII.
3. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
4. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
5. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)