|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(b) More gold
(c) A special High Mass
(d) A prayer
2. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
(a) Henry Fitzroy
(b) Henry Milton
(c) George Boleyn
(d) Brutus Blount
3. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
4. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
5. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A son
(b) A black eye
(c) A new job
(d) More land
6. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
7. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
8. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(b) Uncle Howard
9. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
10. With whom is George in love?
(a) William Carey
(b) Jane Parker
(c) Francis Weston
(d) King Henry
11. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(c) Duke of Buckinghamshire
(d) William Stansfield
12. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(d) Temper tantrums
13. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
(c) Queen Katherine
(d) King Henry VIII
14. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
(a) King Henry
15. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(a) The sweat
(b) Food poisoning
(d) The French
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
2. Who tells Anne a woman should know her place?
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
4. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
5. Who dies from the illness in #62
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)