|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(b) King Henry
2. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
3. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) No one
4. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her tea time
(b) Her breakfast
(c) Her glass of wine
(d) Her courses
5. Who is the king's master planner?
(a) William Stafford
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Uncle Howard
6. How old is Princess Katherine?
7. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
(c) Uncle Howard
8. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(a) Accepted by God
9. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(a) A dark room
(d) The tower
10. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) Lord Henry Percy
(c) William Stafford
11. Where is Queen Katherine from?
12. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Julia Dressel
(c) Madge Stinton
(d) Jane Parker
13. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A prayer
(b) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(c) More gold
(d) A special High Mass
14. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(b) Temper tantrums
15. In what does Anne compete?
(b) Horse riding
Short Answer Questions
1. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
2. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
3. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
4. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
5. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)