|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
2. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
3. Who dies from the illness in #62
(c) Jane Seymour
(d) William Carey
4. Which family wins the boat race?
(b) King Henry's
5. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His joy
(b) His pride
(c) Much money
(d) Several babies
6. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Marial
(b) Princess Anne
(c) Princess Mary
(d) Princess Elizabeth
7. What does Mary name her first child?
8. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her tea time
(b) Her breakfast
(c) Her courses
(d) Her glass of wine
9. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(b) Henry VIII
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
10. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Sign the treaty
(c) Shake hands
11. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Pressing his clothes
(b) Buying his medicines
(c) Sewing shirts
(d) Sleeping with him
12. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(b) King Henry
13. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(a) They are silent
(d) Ignore each other
14. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(a) They leave
(d) They are executed
15. Who is called the Queen of May?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
2. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
3. What does the Queen wear in court?
4. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
5. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)