|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(d) Temper tantrums
2. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(b) The tower
(d) A dark room
3. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(a) Accepted by God
4. Who dies from the illness in #62
(c) William Carey
(d) Jane Seymour
5. Which family wins the boat race?
(c) King Henry's
6. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Shake hands
(c) Sign the treaty
7. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
8. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
9. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(b) The border
10. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His pride
(b) Much money
(c) Several babies
(d) His joy
11. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her tea time
(b) Her breakfast
(c) Her glass of wine
(d) Her courses
12. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
13. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
(a) Brutus Blount
(b) Henry Milton
(c) Henry Fitzroy
(d) George Boleyn
14. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(d) Princess Mary
15. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Stansfield
(d) Duke of Buckinghamshire
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
2. Who is courting Mary...again?
3. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
4. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
5. With whom is George in love?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)