|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anne needs to be _______ before she can be in bed with Henry VIII.
2. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
3. With whom is George in love?
(a) William Carey
(b) Jane Parker
(c) Francis Weston
(d) King Henry
4. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(b) William Stansfield
(c) Duke of Buckinghamshire
(d) Henry VIII
5. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
(b) They are executed
(c) They leave
6. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Jane Seymour
(b) Julia Dressel
(c) Madge Stinton
(d) Jane Parker
7. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) Much money
(b) Several babies
(c) His pride
(d) His joy
8. Who wants to own a hop field, apple orchard and sheep?
(d) King Henry
9. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Buying his medicines
(b) Pressing his clothes
(c) Sewing shirts
(d) Sleeping with him
10. What causes some to believe Mary is carrying a boy?
(a) Her hair
(b) Her glow
(c) Her fatigue
(d) Her morning sickness
11. How old is Henry's bastard son?
12. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
13. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
14. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(c) The king's displeasure
15. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His infidelity
(b) His bad manners
(c) His scheming
(d) His preclusions
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wishes Katherine would die?
2. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
3. Who is a devout Catholic?
4. Who is called the Queen of May?
5. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)