|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
(a) Kneels before Henry
(b) Passes out
(c) Begins to cry
(d) Kills herself
2. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Sewing shirts
(b) Sleeping with him
(c) Pressing his clothes
(d) Buying his medicines
3. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
4. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
5. Who is called the Queen of May?
6. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(d) The border
7. In what does Anne compete?
(c) Horse riding
8. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Refuse to play
(c) Break his foot
(d) Entertain Anne
9. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
10. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A prayer
(b) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(c) More gold
(d) A special High Mass
11. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Jane Parker
(b) Julia Dressel
(c) Madge Stinton
(d) Jane Seymour
12. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(c) Princess Mary
13. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(a) The French
(b) Food poisoning
(c) The sweat
14. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
(a) Princess Mary
(d) Little Henry
15. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
2. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
3. Which family wins the boat race?
4. Where is Queen Katherine from?
5. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)