|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
2. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
3. What is really happening to Queen Katherine?
(a) Weight loss
4. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(d) Uncle Howard
5. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Henry VIII
6. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
(a) War games
(b) A luncheon
(c) Fox hunts
(d) Card games
7. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
(a) George Boleyn
(b) Henry Milton
(c) Henry Fitzroy
(d) Brutus Blount
8. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
(b) He could be hanged
(c) He could be banished
(d) He could be teased
9. Where is Queen Katherine from?
10. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
11. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(a) Ignore each other
(b) They are silent
12. For how long does George join Mary at the location in #70?
(a) 2 months
(b) 2 days
(c) 1 day
(d) 2 weeks
13. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
14. Who has allied with King Charles of Spain?
(a) The Pope
(b) King Henry VIII
(d) The French
15. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
Short Answer Questions
1. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
2. Who is courting Mary...again?
3. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
4. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
5. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)