|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Henry VIII
2. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Stansfield
(c) Duke of Buckinghamshire
3. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
4. Who is courting Mary...again?
(a) King Henry
(c) Little Henry
(d) William Carey
5. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
6. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(a) The border
7. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(d) Uncle Howard
8. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(a) King Henry
9. What makes Mary a good person to promote to Henry?
(a) She is prettier than Anne
(b) She's young
(c) She has given birth twice
(d) She's a widow
10. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) A black robe
(b) A demure dress
(c) Blue velvet
(d) Red velvet
11. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
(c) Uncle Howard
12. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
13. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
(a) A luncheon
(b) War games
(c) Fox hunts
(d) Card games
14. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
15. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(a) Ignore each other
(b) They are silent
Short Answer Questions
1. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
2. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
3. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
4. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
5. Who dies from the illness in #62
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)