|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) King Henry
2. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A prayer
(b) More gold
(c) A special High Mass
(d) Another mistress for Henry VIII
3. Who is the king's master planner?
(a) William Stafford
(b) Uncle Howard
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
4. Which family wins the boat race?
(a) King Henry's
5. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
6. Who wishes Katherine would die?
7. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(a) No one
8. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(b) A dark room
(d) The tower
9. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Morteria
(b) Cardinal Carpeggio
(c) Cardinal Spitzer
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
10. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
11. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A robe
(b) A chalice
(c) A deed to land
(d) A book
12. Who tells Anne a woman should know her place?
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) Uncle Howard
13. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
(b) Henry VIII
(c) Lord Henry Percy
(d) William Stafford
14. What does Mary not like about the answer to #79?
(a) His infidelity
(b) His preclusions
(c) His scheming
(d) His bad manners
15. Who does Mary spend the night with as this character prays?
(c) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
2. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
3. Who is a devout Catholic?
4. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
5. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)