|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(c) King Henry
2. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(a) Sign the treaty
(c) Shake hands
3. Who tells Anne a woman should know her place?
(b) Uncle Howard
(c) King Henry VIII
4. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Carey
(c) No one
(d) William Strafford
5. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
6. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(a) The tower
(c) A dark room
7. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Queen Katherine
(b) Lady Boleyn
(c) Jane Parker
8. How old is Henry's bastard son?
9. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
10. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(a) Uncle Howard
11. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(b) Princess Mary
12. Henry VIII: I have to have a song, Mary. England has to have an ________ from me.
13. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A book
(b) A chalice
(c) A robe
(d) A deed to land
14. Who is the king's master planner?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) William Stafford
(d) Uncle Howard
15. Who is courting Mary...again?
(a) King Henry
(c) William Carey
(d) Little Henry
Short Answer Questions
1. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
2. For how long does George join Mary at the location in #70?
3. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
4. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
5. With whom is George in love?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)