|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
(a) Assumption Day
(c) New Year
2. What does King Henry refuse to do?
(b) Shake hands
(d) Sign the treaty
3. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(c) Ignore each other
(d) They are silent
4. How old is Princess Katherine?
5. What does Mary name her first child?
6. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
7. Little Princess Mary is to be married with someone from what country?
8. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(c) Temper tantrums
9. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Lady Boleyn
(c) Jane Parker
(d) Queen Katherine
10. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A deed to land
(b) A book
(c) A chalice
(d) A robe
11. What makes Mary a good person to promote to Henry?
(a) She's a widow
(b) She is prettier than Anne
(c) She's young
(d) She has given birth twice
12. How old is Henry's bastard son?
13. While most of the family gets something in return for Anne's sexual techniques, who is left out of the King's generosity?
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) No one
14. What is King Henry afraid to lose?
(a) His sexual virility
(b) His castle
(c) His Queen
(d) Control over England
15. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
(a) Uncle Howard
(b) William Stafford
(c) King Henry VIII
(d) George Boleyn
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the titles Henry VIII's bastard son already holds?
2. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
3. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
4. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
5. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)