|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where does Anne invite Mary and William?
2. Who wishes Katherine would die?
3. The joyous news was that the French had been defeated at ________.
(a) The border
4. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(b) No one
5. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
(a) Take naps
(b) Rub oil on her face
(c) Lie still
(d) Walk in the rain
6. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Mary
(b) Princess Elizabeth
(c) Princess Marial
(d) Princess Anne
7. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(d) Accepted by God
8. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
9. Who is the other family that competes with the Boleyns?
10. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
11. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) The baby is stillborn
(b) Twins, one of each
12. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(c) Princess Mary
13. Who is the king's master planner?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) William Stafford
14. How old is Princess Katherine?
15. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(b) The Tower
(d) The dungeons
Short Answer Questions
1. What descends on the court, killing several people?
2. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
3. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
4. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
5. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)