|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary tell Anne Henry will not tolerate?
(a) Temper tantrums
2. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
(a) Kneels before Henry
(b) Begins to cry
(c) Passes out
(d) Kills herself
3. What has King Henry lost with Queen Katherine?
(a) His joy
(b) Several babies
(c) His pride
(d) Much money
4. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A new job
(b) A son
(c) More land
(d) A black eye
5. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
6. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
7. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(b) Cardinal Wolsey
8. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
9. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A robe
(b) A chalice
(c) A book
(d) A deed to land
10. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
(d) Uncle Howard
11. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
(a) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Henry VIII
12. Where is Mary confined until the baby is born?
(a) A dark room
(c) The tower
13. What is it customary for the people of the city to see the royal court do?
14. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
(a) Henry VIII
(b) William Stansfield
(d) Duke of Buckinghamshire
15. Who does Mary spend the night with as this character prays?
(d) Princess Mary
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anne made to do in order to keep her skin youthful?
2. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
3. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
4. Who is the king's master planner?
5. Mary is sent away from the court until when?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)