|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary name her first child?
2. What is NOT one of the titles Henry VIII's bastard son already holds?
(d) Lord High Admiral
3. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) No one
(b) Henry VIII
(c) William Strafford
(d) William Carey
4. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(b) The dungeons
(d) The Tower
5. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(a) Princess Mary
6. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
7. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Marial
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Anne
(d) Princess Elizabeth
8. In what does Anne compete?
(d) Horse riding
9. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
(a) Her breakfast
(b) Her courses
(c) Her glass of wine
(d) Her tea time
10. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
11. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
12. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
(a) He could be teased
(b) He could be hanged
(c) He could be banished
13. Mary weeps over leaving her _________.
14. What does the Queen wear in court?
(a) Red velvet
(b) A demure dress
(c) Blue velvet
(d) A black robe
15. Who dies from the illness in #62
(a) William Carey
(b) Jane Seymour
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accidentally intercepts a coded message?
2. Who is prohibited from seeing both the King and the Queen?
3. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
4. Who is a devout Catholic?
5. Who does Anne decide she wants dead?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)