|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
2. Which family wins the boat race?
(b) King Henry's
3. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Anne
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Elizabeth
(d) Princess Marial
4. Who reminds Anne they are just both whores?
(d) King Henry
5. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(b) The sweat
(c) Food poisoning
(d) The French
6. Where is the secret court that Cardinal Wolsey has arranged?
(c) The dungeons
(d) The Tower
7. King Henry is looking through the Bible for support that his marriage was not _______.
(b) Accepted by God
8. When does Mary tell Henry she is pregnant?
9. Who is a devout Catholic?
(a) Jane Parker
(c) Queen Katherine
(d) Lady Boleyn
10. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A book
(b) A robe
(c) A chalice
(d) A deed to land
11. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Refuse to play
(b) Entertain Anne
(c) Break his foot
12. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(b) The king's displeasure
13. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
14. Who is called the Queen of May?
15. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
2. What does Cardinal Wolsey organize for the men and women of the English and French courts?
3. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
4. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
5. What has the Queen been missing, causing others to believe she's pregnant?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)