Short Answer Key
Spring 1521 | Spring 1522
1. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
3. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
Duke of Buckinghamshire
4. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
5. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
6. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
Summer 1522 | Winter 1522
1. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
2. Who is a devout Catholic?
3. Where is Queen Katherine from?
4. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
5. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
6. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
This section contains 1,947 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)