Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
3. Whose execution is Mary watching at the beginning?
4. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
5. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
6. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
7. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
8. Who is a devout Catholic?
9. Where is Queen Katherine from?
10. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
This section contains 2,907 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)