|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1536.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Mary she is no better than her weasel sister?
(c) Uncle Howard
2. Who is Katherine's only child and legitimate child with Henry?
(a) Princess Marial
(b) Princess Mary
(c) Princess Elizabeth
(d) Princess Anne
3. What is Queen Katherine still doing for Henry?
(a) Sleeping with him
(b) Buying his medicines
(c) Sewing shirts
(d) Pressing his clothes
4. What do the people who bet on the baby being a boy get?
(d) The king's displeasure
5. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are George and Anne refused service?
2. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
3. What does Henry make William at Anne's extravagant coronation?
4. Whose christening dress does Anne want to use for her coming child?
5. To whom is Katherine writing appeals?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)