|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1533.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the gentleman asked to escort Mary on her travel to Hever?
(a) George Boleyn
(b) William Stafford
(c) Uncle Howard
(d) King Henry VIII
2. Who ends up escorting Mary to court?
3. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(b) The sweat
(c) The French
(d) Food poisoning
4. Who is sent by the Pope to make a determination on King Henry's marriage?
(a) Cardinal Morteria
(b) Cardinal Carpeggio
(c) Cardinal Wolsey
(d) Cardinal Spitzer
5. What is the name of the new princess who will take the place of Princess Mary as heir?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose handkerchief does the King wear under his breastplate?
2. Anne orders Mary to go where in Autumn?
3. What does the Queen do when asked to testify?
4. When Princess Mary is said to be near death, who goes to see her?
5. From whom does Anne receive a note explaining that the Cardinal knows everything?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)