|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1533.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the gender of the child that is born early?
(a) Twins, one of each
(c) The baby is stillborn
2. What could happen if George is caught being with a man?
(a) He could be hanged
(b) He could be banished
(d) He could be teased
3. What descends on the court, killing several people?
(a) The French
(c) Food poisoning
(d) The sweat
4. What is "Sending a Cardinal to Hell"?
(a) A masque
(b) A play
(c) A promise
(d) A book
5. What does Uncle Howard send to Mary to give to King Henry for Christmas?
(a) A chalice
(b) A robe
(c) A book
(d) A deed to land
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
2. What happens to some members of the court that Mary blames on her sister and her father?
3. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
4. What causes some to believe Mary is carrying a boy?
5. Who tells Anne a woman should know her place?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)