|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Autumn 1529 | Christmas 1529.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A special High Mass
(b) More gold
(c) Another mistress for Henry VIII
(d) A prayer
2. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(a) No one
3. Who is treated by all as Queen of England?
(a) Princess Mary
4. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
5. Who is exhausted and losing weight from all of the activity in the court?
(b) King Henry
(d) Cardinal Wolsey
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Queen Katherine from?
2. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
3. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
4. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
5. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)