|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1528 | Autumn 1528.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Anne and Mary do when Anne arrives at court?
(b) Ignore each other
(c) They are silent
2. Who says, "You can't be more of a virgin than me"?
3. What does Cardinal Wolsey order to celebrate the victory in #31?
(a) A special High Mass
(b) More gold
(c) A prayer
(d) Another mistress for Henry VIII
4. "You have to be a ________ to be loved by this family."
5. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
2. Who is Henry VIII's only bastard son?
3. Who dies from the illness in #62
4. Who is only in the Boleyn family by marriage?
5. Who is courting Mary...again?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)