|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summer 1528 | Autumn 1528.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is George set to be married?
(a) Julia Dressel
(b) Jane Seymour
(c) Madge Stinton
(d) Jane Parker
2. What does King Henry do at the tennis tournament?
(a) Entertain Anne
(b) Refuse to play
(d) Break his foot
3. What does George have when Mary returns to the court?
(a) A son
(b) A new job
(c) A black eye
(d) More land
4. Who does Anne adopt, much to the dismay of Mary?
(a) Little Henry
(b) Princess Mary
5. Who is sent to Hever for Christmas?
(d) No one
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has a good education and discusses the idea in #43 with King Henry?
2. What is really happening to Queen Katherine?
3. How old is Henry's bastard son?
4. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
5. How old is Mary Boleyn when the story begins?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)