|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Spring 1526 | Summer 1526.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Queen Katherine from?
2. Who is Mary married to at the beginning of this novel?
(a) No one
(b) Henry VIII
(c) William Carey
(d) William Strafford
3. Where does the court celebrate Christmas?
4. Anne needs to be _______ before she can be in bed with Henry VIII.
5. How old is Henry's bastard son?
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Anne blatantly flirt?
2. Uncle Howard is sure that ________ will be the next queen.
3. Mary's family plans to say that Mary's marriage to William Carey was never __________.
4. Where is Mary's sister Anne at the beginning of the story?
5. Who gives Mary the message the the King wants her in his rooms for wine?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)